Lets catch some Air. Part 2

Finally, after running up the stairs we were ready to-

Nimbus: Hello there~

Isaac: Oh fuck off!

Nora: This is ridiculous! You guys go ahead. I'll take care of this Abomasnow.

Isaac: Alright, then... Looks like It's you and me, D-... Damien? Aw, come on! Don't tell me we lost him too!

Nora: One problem at a time! Just go help Jewel!

Isaac: Right!

Nora: Wait, one more thing!

She tossed me a bag.

Isaac: what's this?

Nora: Sacred Ash. You'll gonna need to heal up after that fight with East.

Isaac: Gotcha. Thanks.

I kicked the door open, panting.

Isaac: Sorry... I'm gonna have to stall you for a little longer...

Jearn: I'm afraid you're too late.

Isaac: Yeah, No thanks to you're lackey. Although I'd argue on the contrary... Looks like I came right on cue.

The first thing I noticed was the Roaring Rayquaza. I Had no idea why it was glowing yellow. I wasn't too concerned cuz honestly, it looked dumb.

I mean... this was a bit much.

I then checked on Jewel he was kneeling as if his knees just gave out like his soul was taken away from him right after someone broke his legs

I then checked on Jewel he was kneeling as if his knees just gave out like his soul was taken away from him right after someone broke his legs. I noticed Both Delta Greninja and Diancie were out frozen.

Now my concerns were raised.

I ran up to him to make sure he wasn't hurt. he had a few bruises and scratches as if he'd been in a punch but other than that he seemed fine... Just not mentally or emotionally.

Isaac: Jewel! Hey dude. You alright?

Jewel: Oh, look who decided to show up at a COMPLETELY FUCKING CONVENIENT TIME!!!

He gritted his teeth, getting his words more emphasized in anger.

Isaac: Good to see you too, man. Sorry, I had to deal with being a near-homicidal punching bag again.

Jewel: Again?!?

Isaac: Had to drop Kirlia off at the Pokémon center for almost getting her head decapitated. Tag me.

Jewel: What?

I grabbed his wrist and made him slap my shoulder.

Isaac: Tag, it's my turn. So what's the situation? What the hell is that Rayquaza? What's the plan?

Jewel: ...

Isaac: Hello? Earth to Riley Diamondhead?

Jewel: There is no plan you dingus! Can't you see I lost?!