However, as time wore on, the eternal monotony of observing sinners and meting out punishments began to wear on his weary soul. What once brought him amusement and satisfaction had devolved into an unending cycle of boredom after countless millennia.

Yet, on one fateful day, his stronghold faced an unexpected assault from a group of seven mysterious individuals who materialized seemingly out of thin air. Their sudden appearance piqued Lucifer's curiosity, stirring a dormant spark within him.

At the forefront of the assault was a woman of breathtaking beauty, adorned in resplendent golden attire. With effortless grace and skill, she laid waste to Lucifer's forces, leaving them in shambles.

To his surprise, the remaining six individuals refrained from engaging in combat, their focus diverted towards an unknown objective that intrigued Lucifer even further.

Lucifer contemplated the situation, a faint glimmer of hope igniting within his heart. Perhaps this woman could bring him the enthralling entertainment he had long yearned for. With a decision made, he resolved to closely observe her, eagerly awaiting the unveiling of her true potential and the excitement she could potentially bring to his realm.

For a full thirty minutes, the woman relentlessly slaughtered Lucifer's men without showing any signs of fatigue. Even his highest-ranking general proved to be no match for her prowess and skill.

Amidst the chaos, she shouted in frustration, her voice echoing through the battlefield.

Cypher: "Ulbert! How much longer do I have to deal with this damn creature!" Her words carried a mix of impatience and annoyance, directed at someone beyond Lucifer's sight.

Cypher: "A cutscene? Fine, I'll wait." With a hint of resignation, she stood her ground, commanding a formidable presence. Even Lucifer's demon army seemed to quiver in fear, aware of the massacre she had unleashed upon them.

Lucifer let out a weary sigh, realizing that if he desired something done right, he should have to take matters into his own hands. He resolved to deliver a severe punishment to his subordinates for their failure later, but first, he needed to confront this mysterious woman who had singlehandedly brought his forces to their knees.

He swiftly teleported in front of her, materializing with a flash of dark energy.

Lucifer: "Greetings," he began, but his words were abruptly interrupted by the woman.

Cypher: " Finally! [Message] Hey Ulbert, gather everyone here and tell them to stop wasting time harvesting on those damn weeds!"  Her frustration was evident in her voice as she issued her command.

Lucifer: "I must admit, I don't quite understand-" he started, only to be interrupted once more.

Cypher: " Yeah yeah, skip," The woman's tone held a hint of impatience as she readied her weapon.

Lucifer: "Very well, let us begin. Don't disappoint me," he said, preparing himself for the impending clash.

Cypher stood in silence for a moment, her expression briefly change at his words. With a cold response, she retorted:

Cypher: "A farm material is talking."

And with that cutting remark, the two powerful adversaries clashed. 

---

Lucifer knelt down, his body weakened and ravaged by the injuries he had sustained. Every movement was an agonizing struggle as pain coursed through his veins.

He realized he stood no chance against her.

The woman before him surpassed anything he had ever encountered in his immortal life. Her skill, her power—it surpassed all his calculations.