9 -You're leaving, are you not?✔️

"YOONGI!?" Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook yelled in unison. What the hell? It was oblivious that he would come, but this soon? Jungkook lost his brains and Mrs. Jeon stood there, completely astonished. It was maybe because of the fact that Min Yoongi looked like a freaking God himself but the lady couldn't help admiring his son's boyfriend.

On the other hand, Jungkook himself was a bit taken back by how goooood and ethereal his boyfriend looked. Yoongi always did look so unreal even despite the fact that he rarely spoke or smiled, even strangers admired him to a different extent.

His feline, catlike eyes. The little freckle that he's got on his cute, small nose that looked so boppable most of the times. And the best of them all, his gummy smile. It was just so giving. Min Yoongi was the literal definition of elegance and beauty.

"Um...hi guys?" Yoongi said awkwardly, seeing the mother-son duo stare at him like he's just stolen their favorite banana milk. Scratching the back of his neck, he smiled a little.

Jungkook instantly blinked his eyes several times before smiling so brightly, the kind of smile where you can't even spot his lenses anymore. It was his iconic bunny smile that got people on their knees.

"Yoongs!" He squeaked cutely and hugged Yoongi like there's no tomorrow. Maybe because he has been missing his boyfriend so much but also because he's been confused like hell these days. He just wanted an escape. And well, this. Was his escape. He felt utterly relieved when he got himself in Yoongi's arms. And little did he guess...so did Yoongi.

"Hi babyy. How are you?" Jungkook pulled back at Yoongi's question and stated he was fine but was missing the latter immensely.

"Yoongs, meet my mother. Mrs Jeon Eun-bi." Jungkook put his hand in front of his mother and smiled. Mrs Jeon had the biggest smile on her face, seeing her son smile truly after so long. She looked at Yoongi and before him saying anything, she hugged him.

"Hello, Mrs. Jeon. How are you?" Yoongi asked while hugging the lady back.

She pulled back

"I am great, Yoongi. Please come in." She said and indicated towards the living room.

Okay. Did Yoongi just come into some sort of a castle of the richest person of the country or something? It was so freaking large, spacious, beautiful and majorly...rich. It was the epitome of royalty. The interior was royal, for real. He was beyond shocked. And well... Kind of annoyed.

'Why waste millions on four walls just to exist in it? Couldn't they just have donated to a charity or the poor?'

He held his thoughts back, not wanting to make a scene on such a significant day. But he'd rather shut his mouth than praise the rich. In whatever situation.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked, while looking at Yoongi who was busy eyeing the mansion.

"It is okay. Tell me about you, how's everything going?" Yoongi tried to flip the topic, clearly evident for Jungkook. Jungkook simply smiled and let it go as he wouldn't want to ruin his special day. Just 'special' would be an understatement, this day was everything to him.

"It's been okay, to be honest. College hasn't been giving tons of assignments as the holidays and festives are near. And I've been completely able to focus on other things. Including...us." Yoongi smiled at this. He kissed Jungkook's hand and pulled him closer into a hug.

It felt like....heaven. Being with Jungkook. Being able to see him, touch him, converse with him. Being able to call Jungkook his boyfriend. It brought immense pleasure to Yoongi. He would continue to doubt his destiny and more often, God. What did he do to deserve such an angel? He'd never know. But what he knew, Jungkook was his. Only his.