5- Let's meet them✔️

Jungkook opened the window and let the cold wind kiss his face

Jungkook opened the window and let the cold wind kiss his face. It seemed as if he can't breathe. His usual breathing problems have gotten worse. But he didn't enlighten anyone about his sickness as he was the mom-dad-will-get-worried kind of son.

He stood there, staring at the star-lit sky. How the sky almost looked white because of the numbers of stars pinned onto it. It was beautiful, wasn't it? The stars, The sky, The moon. It always tempted him to pluck the stars and keep them all to himself. But if it was possible.

Things that tempted him, always put him in trouble. Yoongi was included too. But it wasn't his fault, right? They were the two lovers who loved each other more than anything. The people who can't even imagine their lives without each other. But what if they had to force themselves to? That'd also put them in trouble only.

What if his parents didn't accept Yoongi? What if Yoongi disappointed them? What if Jungkook disappointed them? That would be his worst nightmare. Jungkook have never, never disappointed his parents intentionally. He knows their struggles and sufferings and he understands them well. He was matured from an early age. Whatever they are doing right now is all for Jungkook and his future. He can't deny the fact that they only want his best.

All those thoughts trapped Jungkook's mind as he was just getting more and more troubled confused. But why was he scared? Yoongi is a nice guy and his parents should accept him. Didn't he say it himself that Yoongi treats him like the most precious. Then?

Yoongi's standards. His financial status. His family background.

These thoughts never came to Jungkook's mind but today, he was thinking the worst.

His thoughts were interrupted by her mother yelling his name. "JUNGKOOKIE"

"YES MOM?" He went towards the staircase and saw his mom calling him with hand signs.

"Come come. Your favorite food has been cooked today and moreover, I prepared it." She announced excitedly.

"No mom. I'm not hungry. I've to study for my tests and I'll not have dinner. Just tell maid noona to prepare coffee for me." Jungkook said emotionlessly. His eyes baggy and face all sleepy yet the boy was insisting on studying.

Mrs. Jeon noticed ofcourse. But let it slide as Jungkook would himself tell her what's wrong. She was worried would be an understatement. She was tensed for her son. His condition from last few days was not okay.

Mr. Jeon wasn't at home and the mother-son duo wouldn't get to spend time together, even if Mrs. Jeon would insist on that. Usually Jungkook would get so excited and all happy if his mom was with him but nowadays something was just...off.

And she knew the reason. The reason that Jungkook's lover still haven't met them. And Jungkook couldn't wait. He was restricted to even see his boyfriend and both of them were going crazy.