Lynn surprised herself, and was surprised, when she recognized the singers voice. She looked around for the source spotting him walking with his band mates. They walked along the edge of the booths, making their way to the stage.

Lynn watched the man, excited to finish his portrait. She was sure he wouldn't look to her, what would be the odds he remembered her face.

Which left her even more stunned to see him looking to her. He raised his eyebrows, not in a rude way, more surprised, and maybe even excited to see her.

She wanted to look away, but couldn't. They only held the look for a moment more before he disappeared backstage. She shook off the interaction, knowing she probably forced that. Why would he care to look to her, he had his own worries in his life.

Lynn wasted no time to prepare her utensils as the boys rustled behind the small curtain. The curtain opened, cueing small applause from the crowd, including her.

"Thanks for having us tonight, we are Greta Van Fleet." He smiled, a to die for smile.

"This is my twin, Jake." He motioned to the guitarist who gave a shy wave. Lynn felt surprised, wondering if that's why she was drawn to them because of their similarities. "This is my brother, Sammy, and our beloved friend, Daniel."

They started soon after, Lynn preparing to draw. She wrote their names, noticing he failed to say his own name. Who wouldn't introduce themselves, especially being the singer?

Lynn labored into her drawing, forcing herself to get the boy done. She did as much features as allowed, saving some for leftover time.

Josh looked to her throughout the night, wishing to know her name. He was almost sure she was drawing them now. Her scribbles and constant looks couldn't be anything else. Everything inside him wanted to see her drawing, even if it turned out to not be him.

They stole glances at each other, both assuming the other didn't notice it. Josh desperately wanted her to look at him for more than a moment before diverting her eyes, almost nervously. Lynn wished he didn't make her feel so jumbled inside. Or any man for that matter, she was never bold.

"Lynna!" Frankie called from a few feet away, excited to see her friend.

"Hey." Lynna smiled, almost wishing her friend wasn't there. She always got distracted if there was company, and she was worried she might somehow miss the boys before she finished.

"So, that's the mystery man?" Frankie asked. "He looks familiar."

"I know, right?" Lynn asked, agreeing with her friend. The two boys looked familiar, and Josh had thought the girls looked familiar too. He was intrigued by the new arrival, wondering if she was her friend.

"He's looking at you." Frankie smiled, looking to the singer who's eyes darted to Lynn's figure more than once.

"I'm in the crowd, that happens." Lynn said, dismissing her excitement.

"Hey, is there any chance you know that one's name?" Frankie asked, pointing to the guitarist. "He looks so familiar."

"Jake." Lynn answered, not second guessing herself. "It's the singers twin."

"How do you know his name, but not the singers?" Frankie asked confused.

"Dumbass didn't introduce himself." Lynn laughed. "That's Sammy, and the other ones Daniel."