- For You -

It had been 3 days since your curse broke. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted from your shoulders, you almost felt like you were free enough to fly. All those restrictions, rules, and fears which ones bound you to the ground no longer existed.

As you were walking to Tohru's hospital room, you mulled over Akito's apology. It felt so out of character, that you wondered if it all were a scheme, perhaps she were planning something, but you knew deep down her words were all genuine.. which was why it felt so out of place.

When you opened the room door, you saw an unfamilliar sight, the usually unconscious Tour had sat up. She was alive, breathing.. and conscious. The heaviness in your heart faded away, the exact way it did when you first met this beautiful human. "Tohru? How do you feel? Does anything hurt? Should I get you some water?" You ask her, finding the familiar sense of comfort you usually found in her eyes.

"No it's okay, I'm alright!" She says in her familiar cheerful tone, but you sense a hint of fear.. or perhaps it was pain. You watch as she takes your hand, and holds onto it. "It's okay now, you're alright. Everything is alright now. I'm so glad you're okay, Tohru." You say, wrapping your arms around her, as she does the same. She must've been terrified, as she watched her body fall from a cliff and all she could do was prepare herself for the impact. "Yeah.. thank you." You hear her say with a voice crack, her embrace around you tightened.

"It was my fault, I had a feeling something would happen, I saw you and Akito go into the woods, but I didn't go after you, I should've, I knew you would want to help Akito-" As you were about to finish your sentence, Tohru interrupts you. "I went after Akito for you." You hear her say, as you let go of her in shock. "What? Why?" You ask.

"You weren't eating or sleeping, you were barely staying alive. I thought if I could talk to Akito, ask her to bring back Kyo, you would be okay." She says, finally looking you in the eye. You felt the familiar sting of your nose, as tears welled in your eyes. You wanted to yell at her, ask her why she would do something so reckless.

"Tohru.. do you know how reckless that is?" You ask her, she could sense your anger and smiled softly. "You're all I have, I don't have much, and I don't want to lose the very little things I have left." She says, wiping the tears from your eyes. "You are never going to lose me, I swear. No matter what you do, no matter who you lose, no matter what happens between us, I will stand with you." You say, watching her own tears fall. "I know."

🐈🐈🐈

You were cleaning the house, when Kyo walked into the room, he leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms as he watched you "Oi, you." He calls out. "What?" You ask with a laugh, when you finally notice him. "I wanna talk to you." He says, as you go back to cleaning the room. "Talk then." You say, his response was a light hearted laugh.

"Not like that, like a serious sit down and talk." He says, as you stop cleaning, fear welling up in you. He notices your expression and smiles. "It's not bad, don't worry." He says, but you still watched him nervously as he sat down on the bed. He patted the space beside him.

You sat down, watching him curiously, he laughed at your expression before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "Shishou told me how there's a dojo where I could work as a teacher but also train." He begins, and you nod your head. "I might do that as a career after graduation." He says, and you smile. You were happy he had something to do. Something he was so passionate about. "But, there's a problem." He says. "What is it?" You ask.

"The dojo is located far away from here, there's a good college there for you, in fact I found 2 or 3 that would suit ur major. But I don't expect you to leave everyone here for me, it's just I thought it'd be refreshing if we finally began living our lives and starting anew together far from here." He was about to ramble on and try to tell you why you should go with him but you had already made up your mind.

"Yes! Let's go! I want to leave here, Kyo. I want to see the world I never got to see, but most of all I want to be with you and see you thrive." You tell him, watching his anxious face turn into one of relief. He didn't let you say another word, as he immediately leaned in and kissed you. "I'd go to other side of the world for you."

🐈🐈🐈

A/N: hihihiii :) how are you alllll? I'm so sorry for not updating, I was going through some personal stuff over summer

A/N: hihihiii :) how are you alllll? I'm so sorry for not updating, I was going through some personal stuff over summer. Things are a little better so I can write again! I'll be updating all my books this weekend and hopefully finishing this one :) Thank you for being so patient with me, hope you enjoy <3