- Not Fair -

A/N: swearing involved (kinda)

It had been a couple days since Hiro's curse break, in those days, Kyo had been avoiding Tohru. And he's been holed up in his room. You tried to get him out and talk to him, but ultimately decided he needed some space.

However one night, whilst you were getting your water after staying up to finish a few assignments, you heard the front door to the house, open. You felt the cool breeze all the way to the kitchen and wondered who was leaving the house, after all it was almost midnight.

Curiously, you went to go check. Perhaps if you hadn't checked who was leaving that night, things would've have ended differently.

It was hard to make out who was at the door due to the dark, but you could make out that silhouette anywhere. "Kyo?" You questioned, goosebumps running down your arm, due to the cold air. The said man flinched, but that wasn't what caught your eye. What caught your eye was multiple bags in his hand.. it was almost as if.. he was running away.

"What are the bags for...?" You asked, stepping closer to see his facial expression, or his eyes or the frown on his mouth. He stayed silent, he didn't dare to speak. "Are you going somewhere? When will you be back?" You asked, trying not to assume the worst. Perhaps he was going to stay with Shisho for a while. That seemed unlikely, but it could be true. 

"Kyo. Talk to me.. what happened?" You asked, stepping even closer, you held onto the hem of his shirt, it was a habit from when you were younger. But what surprised you is when he slapped your hand away. "I'm leaving." He spoke, his voice cold, sending shivers down you're spine.  "What? Where are you going?" You asked, trying.. hoping not to assume the worst.

But the fact that he slapped your hand away already confirmed your inner thoughts. The fact that he didn't gently move your hand or warmly tell you what happened hurt you. "Are you running away?" You asked, a harshness in your tone but Kyo only looked away. "Kyo, answer me." Your voice became desperate.

"I am! What's it to you?!" He snapped, his voice echoing through the halls of the house. You flinched, not expecting any of that. "Why are you running away? What happened, let's sit down and we can talk about it? I can make us somet-." You we're cut off by Kyo once again. "When has that ever worked?" He resp onded harshly, he began walking away, out the door, ready to run away.

You chased after him: "You're not running away for good are you?" You asked him, perhaps it was a one night thing, he'll be back in the morning wouldn't he? "Yes." He responded, giving you the chance to atleast know.

"What the hell? Where you planning on just leaving for good? Just leaving me behind? Without even saying anything to me?!" You yelled, as he paused once again. You could feel tiny droplets, falling but that was the least of your worries.

"I don't have to tell you everything I do!" He almost yelled back, this time looking at you. "But something as big as leaving forever, would be something that you would tell others! Or at-least something you would tell someone who you're in a relationship with!!" You yelled back, something in you cracking.

"That doesn't mean I have to stay here in this wretched curse! I'm going to get as far away from Sohma's as possible!" He yelled, you almost felt as if he was a child, throwing a tantrum. "Kyo! I've wanted to run away too! But I don't, we ca-." You were cut off by Kyo once again, his next few words hurting more than a knife could ever.

"Well maybe you don't run away because everyone loves you! And you live an easy life! It's not fair!" He yelled, the rain picked up and by now both Yuki and Tohru had woken up due to the shouting.

"It's not fair? My life is easy? Who told you that? Did I tell you that? Did I tell you that my life is easy? You know what's not fair? Not knowing the very reason of you existence! What the fuck am
i? I'm not even in the Zodiac! And I have a curse! That's fucked up! You know what's not fair? Watching your parents have their love and affection for you erased! And then having to watch them start a new family! One where they're happier! You know what's not fucking fair! Being kept by Akito's side your entire life and barely knowing what the outside life looks like! And of course! Don't forget the getting locked up part!! My life is not easy! And my problems seem so shallow compared to everyone else's that it feels as if i don't get the right to complain! Just because i don't talk about my problems doesn't mean i'm not suffering!"

You yelled something in you snapping, and you didn't want to start crying so you turned around. "You know what Kyo? It seems as if I'm the only who wants this relationship to stay, just go. And know that the moment you leave, I will never utter a single word to you ever again."

🐈🐈🐈

A/N: i feel like this chapter is very out ofplace

place