- Hanajima -

After your date with Uotani, Hanajima was a bit sour. She wanted to spend time with you too. She wanted to get to know you too. And that's why you were over at her house, making beaded bracelets for each other.

Hana-chan was a quite person, who listened to you, and gave good advice, but most of all, you liked being with her, it gave you a comfortable feeling.

But she enjoyed being in your presence too. You were a talkative person, when comfortable, which filled in the silence, preventing any awkwardness, and you didn't call her weird or anything, you treated her like a normal human being, despite the waves and blackiness.

Hanajima's mom was nice, she offered you a lot of food and drinks, and her brother was just like her, which bought a wholesome smile to your face.

The young boy wanted to join in, and you didn't hesitate to agree, he just a tiny bit reminded you of Hiro. He sat beside his sister, ocassionally glancing at you. Usually it was Tohru or Uotani she bought over, so who were you?

The beads she contained had over 100 different beads, different colors, different shapes, different sizes, some even had letters on them. And there was also a box full of charms.

"Here. I'll tie them for you." She took three strings from the box, tieing the ends perfectly. Despite not expressing it, Hana-chan was happy you were here, an ever so small smile graced her lips.

"Thank you, Hana-chan!" You offered a huge grin, opening all the boxes of beads, placing them infront of you three. When she gave you, your thread back, you took your time picking out your colors.

You already knew both siblings were doing black, so you occasionally gave them any black beads, you came across. You had decided to do black and white at some point, starting to find black for yourself.

Megumi, who you later learned was Hana-chan's little brother, wanted to make one for his sister too. So know both you and him, were making one for her, you offered to make him one, but he declined, claiming he didnt like wearing jewelery. Meanwhile Hana-chan was making one for you.

You got to know her more, know both of them. Know about their past, how she met Tohru and Uo-chan. Leaving out the Sohma's curse, and Akito, you told her a bit about yourself, careful to not expose anything important.

Soon a comfortable silence fell over you three, as you finished up making your bracelets.

"I'm done. Here." She told you, as you held out your arm. She gently placed her bracelet on top of your wrist as you curiosly observed it.

Like you said earlier it was black, black circle beads, black different shaped beads, she made it into a pretty pattern, in the middle rested your name, along with a black charm.

"Cute! I love it! Thank you, Hana-chan! I've done yours too." She held out her own arm, as you placed yours on it. Despite not saying it, she loved it, and swore to never take it off.

The rest of the day was spent making more bracelets, a few for Tohru and Uo-chan, you ended up making one for Megumi too, whether he wore it or not was up to him.

"Thank you for coming over today. It made me happy." She told you. Her eyes holding an intense amount of happiness.

"Thank you for inviting me! I had lots of fun today! I hope we get to do this again, Hana-chan!"