💛 We Care 🧡

Eclipse POV
I woke up and found a note from the twins that said that they had to go and do something and that they would be right back. I didn't mind it so I went and changed into my eclipse shirt and shorts and went to lunars little play area.

When I got there there were kids destroying the area so I told them to leave and when they didn't I banned them cause they were causing messes.
I started picking up the stuff that wasn't broken until I heard lunar. "What did you do eclipse..." "l-lunar I didn't do anything pls" "get out of my sight. NOW"

I looked at him and noticed sun and moon were behind him and were extremely angry so I just ran out crying.
I ran to my room and locked the door and just cried on the floor until a note slide under the door saying that after the damage that ""i"" did and that they couldn't forgive me.

I started packing my stuff up in my backpack and ran out of my room and out the daycare while running passed everyone. When I got to the death area I heard yelling "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE JUST RAN AWAY SUN!?" I completely forgot about the twins and at this point I dont think they would want to be around me either.

I found a warm spot and started unpacking my stuff and just laid on the floor in tears. There were footsteps and then I saw the twins there and they sat me up and they were panicking but I couldn't hear what they said they were hugging me and they whipped away my tears.

"Eclipse thank god your ok we were worried" "you want to be around me still?" "ofc we do we care about you" I was shocked and blushed at the words and looked away in embarrassment. They cuffed my head in their hands and gave me little kisses and I blushed harder. "Wheres our kisses?" "Ok fine" I kissed them back and we all cuddled together the rest of the night.

357 words