🔪The lockdown🔪

Eclipses POV:

I woke up from what happened yesterday and felt 8 hands on me. I wondered what it was until I remembered the 2 bots from the death area. I got up and got changed into a fire like color shirt that had a orange eclipse in the middle, the shirt was a little short and went up to the top of my hips, and short shorts that had the same design as the shirt except the eclipses were on the sides of them.

I had to help sun with the kids today and so I didn't have to get into something nice. I left my room and went to the daycare stage to meet up with sundrop, moondrop, and lunar.

"BROTHER!" lunar said and ran up to me and hugged me "Oh hi eclipse you ready?" "Yeah" "ok also lunar is also going to be helping us and moon" "ok then" me and sun went into the daycare and started playing with the kids.

3 hours passed and then the lights shut off. "Its not time for naptime is it?" "I don't think so?" That's when the speakers that played music everywhere in the building came on which is not normal cause they usually never come on unless there's an emergency or an intruder.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE THEIR ARE 2 RED AND BLACK ANIMATRONICS ROAMING AROUND THE PIZZA PLEX IF YOU SEE THEM RUN AND HIDE THEY ARE EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE AND DO KILL. EMPLOYEES AND ANIMATRONICS IN THE DAYCARE IF YOU SEE THEM HIDE THE KIDS IN AND SECLUDED AREA. STAY SAFE"

Moondrop and lunar came down from the stage and helped me and sundrop get all the kids in the parts of the playstrucher that had solid walls. When we got the last kids in the playstrucher and got them to quit down we heard a lound bang.

Everyone jumped when we heard the noise and we decided that someone was going to check but not leave the playstrucher. I went and saw the 2 animatronics that the speaker had told everyone about and it looked like they had blood on their teeth.

I went back to the others and told them what happened and we agreed that in 5 minutes I'll go back and check again and see if their still their.