💛 Thank you 🔪

Eclipses POV
I heard scraping on the wall and footsteps coming closer to my hiding spot. I started crying do to being scared and in pain. I heard laughter from behind me and I looked up and saw the two animatronics that was on the intercom.

"Hehe, what's a pretty little thing like you doing here?" "Hiding from us aw that's cute" they walked around the crates and barrels and crouched down.
"Hey your the one that let us out thanks for that by the way"

They looked at my legs that were still bleeding heavily and then back up at me. "Who hurt you princess?" "Stop calling me that and no one" they looked at each other and back at me then they scanned me.

They picked me up bridle style and started carrying me down the hallway. "p-put me down and where are we going?" "oh to go pay your little toxic boyfriend a visit" "hey, hey no need to do that" "to late"

They kicked the door to sun, moon, and lunar room open and full moon was yelling at everyone asking were I was.
"HEY!" They bot carrying me yelled at full moon.

Everyone turned to me and the bots and just stared in fear. "Put my boyfriend down" "fine" they put me on the couch and sun and moon got towels and covered my legs with them.

Full moon started screaming at the animatronics and then punched one of them. The bot that wasn't punched started to attack full moon and I didn't really care anymore.

I started feeling dizzy and while everyone was trying to get the bot off  full moon the other one pick me up and took me to my room and left to get the other bot.

I took of the towels to see if some of the blood healed and it didn't. I was just sitting on my bed wondering how long it was going to take for my legs to heal until the bots walked in and stood in front of me.

"Hey were sorry for yelling and we never introduced ourselves" "I'm harvest and he's bloodmoon but we sometimes go by bloody and blood or the blood twins" "oh ok then" they were trying to avoid eye contact for some reason.

"Something wrong?" They both looked at me and blushed "um... uh can we um lick the blood please... sorry if you don't want us to..." I stared at them shocked and concerned but what they did earlier I felt like I need to repay them back.

"*sigh* fine but be gentle" I saw their eyes light up with joy and it was adorable. They immediately started licking at the blood and I was just a laughing mess. When they finished they got bandages and put them on me.

"Thank you for letting us lick up the blood and sorry if it's weird to you" "its fine" I was about to lay down and go to sleep until the twins joined me and laid down with me and cuddled up to me and it was adorable.

534 words and thats the last chapter for this multi chapters and everyone thinks full moon died but he didnt.