𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐗𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

Saturday swirls around elegantly, his long arms going along with the curved motion.

♪ With a way-out body ♪

♪ Underneath that head ♪

He turns around unevenly and haphazardly lifts his arms to his head.

Then he lifts his head back ninety degrees, as if he was having a vision, the pale light shining on half of his pale face, making that half ghostly white, while the other was covered dark and mysterious. With his large pale hands, he moves them lifted in front of him, like a mimicking of piano playing, moving them side to side. Then he pulls his head back into a straight position, continuing to move his hands side to side, his soft black curls messy from the constant movement. His shining obsidian eyes looking to the side.

♪ Yeah, I'll get you, baby ♪  

♪ With a little luck ♪  

Saturday approaches his date, who was also dancing, albeit quite awkwardly, while swinging his long, lean arms behind him, creating elegant curves.

When he passes her, he tilts his head to the side, away from her.

Then he turns back to her, now on her other side, as she turns to face him. He swung his hands to his lips, cupping it, then swings them down, all in a smooth motion.

Kent and Divino, who was smiling happily, look with interest at Saturday while they were both dancing.

♪ 'Cause I'm a teenage tiger ♪  

♪ And a goo goo muck ♪  

Saturday mimics drumming with his hands while turning his head side to side. 

He suddenly ducks down, flailing his arms elegantly, then pops back up, with widened eyes. He lifts one arm above his head while the other one was curved across his chest, then he switches arms, while still glaring intently at Taylor.

♪ You better duck ♪  

Saturday's sudden duck made it seem to Taylor like he had just magically disappeared.

She smiles broadly at her cold date, her eyes dancing as she flashes her straight, white, pearly teeth.

♪ When I show up ♪  

Saturday pops back up sideways and moves one of his arms, the one facing Taylor in a windmill motion, making the long tails of his tuxedo fly into the air, like looking at a black flower blooming.

♪ The goo goo muck ♪  

Keeping his eyes on Taylor, he starts to move his broad shoulders seductively as he slowly approaches her. 

"Come on!" a grinning Justin prompts as he practically chokes Lucas in an attempt to drag him onto the dance floor.

"Ack-" Lucas exclaims as he struggles, pulling himself out of Justin's strong grip. "I'll be right back." he refuses as he looks at his phone with a worried expression.

Justin looks after him as he leaves, only for a moment he looked crestfallen, but a second later he had plastered a huge toothy smile on his dark face and dashed onto the floor.

The surf rock bridge of the song continues as Saturday saunters over to Taylor, moving his broad shoulders suggestively.

As he was right in front of her, he tilts his head to the side, then to his other side, along with the beat.

On the other side of the dance floor, Ethan had petite Misaki in his muscular arms as they both danced happily to the music. He held her close as he hugged her small body, and she couldn't help but blush shyly. His minty scent was so subtle but sexy.