Movie night (8)

A/N: hello! I hope you enjoy this lil one shot haha. Currently writing this during Genshin cutscenes lol-
As always open to suggestions minus smut or sexual stuffs (not comfortable yet n don't got the courage).

I may make a MHA one shot book, but it's a lil hard for me to imagine characters in different situations other than the ones I've seen them in but I can do my best if you're interested in that!

I am trying my best to write one shots and stuff, IK my writing ain't like top tier or nothin.

.....................................................

POV: none (ig author)

You and Ray where snuggles up together in bed, with a bunch of blankets, pillows, and all your favorite snacks and drinks. Ray picked up the remote, switching to (whichever tv service you want, ex: Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, paramount, etc).

Ray had one arm around you, hugging you close. His other arm occupied with the remote, flipping through the movies and shows. "Which movie sounds good, y/n?" He asks sort of plainly.

"Hmm.... How about f/m? (Favorite movie)" y/n responds. "Sure, that's a pretty good movie." He gives you soft head pats. (Wishing I was y/n)

Halfway through the movie you start getting tired. You're head is resting on rays chest, you're eyes slowly closing, trying to stay awake. You eventually cave and give in to the (likely much needed) sleep.

Ray looks down at your sleeping form, smiling softly. 'She's so cute...' he thought it himself, playing with your hair. (Rip bald ppl)

Since you where asleep he decided to turn off the movie. He pulled the blanket up over the both of you, snuggling up with you. You both ended up falling asleep.

.....................................................

Sorry it's short!!! >_< I tried ahah. Suggestions are always welcome!