{headcanon#3•käärijä}

>him talking about you during an interview as his long-term partner

"So... Käärijä! We've seen a couple of pictures of you with a beautiful girl on your Instagram account. If you don't mind, can you tell us more about her? How long have you been together?"

When the interviewer mentioned you, all Jere could think about was all the memories you had created together. The laughter, the crying, the deep talking, all those moments. It seemed like his eyes got filled with hearts.

"Yeah, so... Y/N and I have been together since we were both teenagers, around 17-18 years old. We met at our high school's music club. We always got along, and then one day, we just decided to take things to a different level."

"It seems like she's truly special to you. Since you've been together for that long, it also means that she was with you when you went through your disease, am I right?"

"Yes, she has always been my biggest supporter. Along with my parents, she helped me through everything. She would spend entire nights making sure I was getting the sleep that I needed. For that time, she abdicated her social life just to be there with me. There would be times when I would beg her to leave me and to go hang out with her friends, but she would always refuse. She always told me that I was her most precious thing and that she couldn't even think about being away from me in those conditions."

Jere didn't notice, but small tears started forming in his eyes while talking about his beloved girlfriend.

When you watched that interview, you couldn't help but fully cry and call Jere just to express your entire love for him.

From that interview on, the world started knowing how much they meant to each other and how much they would give up on their own lives just to be together.