{headcanon#2•käärijä}

>how did you meet Bojan

You were currently at home, in Finland, at the apartment you share with your long-time boyfriend, Jere, while he was in Liverpool, 2 days prior to the ESC 2023 Grand Final.

You knew that he was having a good time and that he was able to meet a lot of new people.

The day before, Jere had talked about his new best friend Bojan, from the band Joker Out that is representing Slovenia, during your typical FaceTime before bed. Through his words, it seemed like Bojan already meant a lot to Jere, even though they knew each other for very little time. You had expressed your wish to be there with him to meet Bojan, because he seemed like a very kind person.

Reminding that wish, Jere, who was now hanging out with Bojan after rehearsal, called you via FaceTime. You picked up the call, meeting two laughing faces.

"What's going on?" You asked with a confused face but also smiling.

"Girlfriend, this is Bojan. Bojan, this is girlfriend." Jere said while pointing at both of you, respectively.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Bojan said while waving at the camera trying to contain his laugh.

"Hi! Nice to finally meet my boyfriends new boyfriend."

"Yes, yes, now we're a 'throuple', and the marriage is set for July. Y/N, get your dress ready."

At Jere's words, all you and Bojan could do was just laugh.

You 3 proceed a casual conversation, and by the end of the call, Bojan had created a group chat for you 3.

When Bojan would visit Jere at his concerts, he would always make sure to send you some souvenir from Slovenia, has he knew about your big collection of souvenirs.