The play

"Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Firelord in his own house?" Katara wondered.

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy, and that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us" Zuko answered.

"You guys are not gonna believe this" Sokka interrupted "There's a play about us".

"We were just in town and we found this poster," Suki added.

"What?" katara walked up to them "Listen to this" Sokka started to read "The boy in the Iceberg is a new production from acclaimed playwright Puan Tin, who scoured the globe, gathering information on the avatar from the icy south pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se, his sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage" Sukki then continued "brought to you by the critically acclaimed ember island players"

"ugh" everyone turned around to Zuko "My mother used to take us to see them they butchered Love amongst the dragons every year"

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara questioned "Come on a day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky time-wasting nonsense I've been missing" her brother responded her.

While they were getting ready for the play, Katar ran into Zuko in the hallway "You're ready"

"Not yet I need something to cover this,'' he pointed at his scar "I can help you look," she offered  "Thank you"

While they were looking, Katara had to ask "Love amongst the dragons huh?"

"Yes, my mom loved the play, it was about the Dragon Emperor, bound to mortal form by the Dark Water Spirit, and forced to adopt the alias of Noren. The modest experience results in Noren falling in love with a mortal, and through this love, he breaks free of his curse. The play concludes with Noren defeating the Dark Water Spirit and hugging his mortal girlfriend, revealed to be the Dragon Empress." he explained to Katara

"Sounds nice," she said "Yeah when I was little Azula and I use to play and act as the characters, she never let me be the Dragon Emperor, and I always had to be the Dark Water spirit"

"Sounds fun," she giggled. "it was kind of our thing, when Azula grew up she became closer to my dad and me to mom, and then Azula became, well you know".

"Well, your mom sounds like a wonderful woman, I bet she'll be proud of the man you become" She handed him a cloak with a warm smile "Thank you, Katara"

They walked into the theater and grabbed a seat. To Katara's surprise, Zuko sat next to her which she found nice. She knew that especially for him it wasn't gonna be easy to see his past mistakes, so she was glad to be next to him in case he needed her support.

"Hey, Uh, I wanted to sit here," the avatar said pointing at Zuko's place "Just sit next to me, what's the big deal?" Zuko didn't want to move, he liked his place "I was just... I wanted to... Okay," Aang gave up.

"Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section? My feet can't see a thing up here" Toph protested "Don't worry I'll tell your feet what's happening" Katara offered.

The curtains opened and the play started, but they quickly realized that it wasn't a very accurate play, they weren't happy with how they portrayed them. Katara was played as over-emotional, Sokka as someone that just told stupid jokes about food, and Aang was played by a woman, the only one enjoying it was Toph. The play continued and showed every little adventure they had been through.

Finally, the intermission began  when Aang had saved the moon spirit "So far, this intermission is the best part of the play" Zuko said "Apparently, the playwright thinks I'm an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time" Sokka let out while eating some dried meat "Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics" Suki joked "I know!"