"The line between hate and love is thin"

This chapter and those that follow will be narrated in the third person

____________________

Katara went to sleep not knowing what tomorrow would happen and that hopefully Zuko wouldn't kidnap Aang while she was sleeping.

It was difficult, but when Katara finally fell asleep, She had the weirdest dream ever, about that time Aunt Wu read her fortune

" You would marry a powerful bender"

"Is there anything else"

"Yes, there is," she said "Remember Katara the line between hate and love is thin,". Katara didn't know what she meant back then and certainly didn't know why she was dreaming that.

In the morning  Katara barely remembered her dream. And to her surprise, Zuko and Aang were already up.

Zuko felt great this was his new chance to start a new life and start his new destiny, help the Avatar to master fire bending and defeat his father and sister.

"Ready!" Zuko said to the Avatar that was still sleepy.

"Why so early," he said robing his eyes.

"Because the sunrise, makes a fire bender feel all the power," Zuko told him with an enthusiastic smile

"Okay what you say sifu hotman"

The lesson started but to Zuko's surprise, things weren't going as planned.

"Just bread and ...Aggggg" Zuko felt angry. This never had happened to him before... Yeah, he wasn't a prodigy like his sister but he was way better than this.

"That one kind of felt hot, " Aang told the frustrated bender

"Don't patronize me! You know what it's supposed to look like!"

"Sorry, sifu hotman"

"And stop calling me that"

After informing the group what was going on, they decided to visit the sun warriors temple to see if they could help.

Katara was worried because it's been all day and Zuko and Aang haven't come back. She hope Zuko didn't do anything stupid.

When the night came so did Aang and Zuko with some new fire benders moves or more like a dance. Katara unlike her brother thought it was pretty cool but she wouldn't let Zuko know that she was impressed and that she thought despise all the hate she felt for him she had to admit that he was a powerful bender.

After dinner Sokka asked Zuko about the boiling rock, one of the most dangerous prisons in the fire nation, and even though Sokka didn't admit anything Zuko figured out that he was planning to go to rescue his dad and girlfriend.

So the firebender decided he will help Sokka he didn't what him to do something stupid and end up dead, it was better if he went with some familiar with the place and maybe if he bring back Katara's dad she wouldn't hate me so much.

After Sokka and Zuko broke into the boiling rock they came up with a  strategy to free them, Suki and some other dude tag along on the way, and everything was going according to plan, expect that Sokka's dad was no where to be found ,so they decided to stay ,and when they heard that another group of prisoners were coming in they thought that maybe Hakoda was a part of that group.

So they had to come up with another plan since the first one failed.

They decided to cause a riot and take a hostage then escape on a gondola.

Their plan was perfect, but of course, Azula showed up to ruin it, and just when she was going to drop them into a lake of boiling water someone stopped her.

To Zuko's surprise, that person was Mai, his ex-girlfriend, that made him feel terrible , his feelings for her weren't as strong as before and he didn't want to break her heart again.

The day Zuko left Mai he felt awful but lukaly Tay Lee was there for her. Yes, Mai always had feelings for her friend but she never really dared to tell her or explore those feelings, because since she was young everyone told her that her destiny was being the next fire lady.

But when Zuko left to start writing his destiny, that encouraged her to do the same, first she would stand up to Azula and then if she was brave enough tell Tay Lee about her feelings.

So she stopped Azula from dropping the gondola and just when Azula was about to attack her, Tay Lee blocked her chi, which made her feel glad, maybe they did have a chance together.

"At least we are going to prison together"  Tay Lee whisper in her ea when they were being captured.

"Thanks, Ty, that was very brave"

"My pleasure"

__________

here is another chapter I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment! :)