29 ~ Aishwarya Gets Angry With Ranvijay

Start from the beginning

I tucked my loose hair strands behind my ear and corrected my clothes. I placed my dupatta on my head and thought of meeting Jiji now.

I should not have come here.

First, he asked me to kiss him and when I did, he left.

How could he?

I did not know but I was feeling slightly upset and angry.

I inhaled a deep breath and started walking out of the chamber. I went to Jiji's chamber and met her. She showed me around and made me meet the other ladies at different positions. I was trying to listen but my mind was still stuck on the vision of leaving me alone in the chamber.

I had the evening snack and dinner with Jiji only and I enjoyed her company very well.

She was so sweet and helpful. She filled me with the stories of her and Ranaji and I felt literally for the way they got married. I mean Ranaji fought everyone alone only to get married to her.

It was very amazing.

"Nandani,"

Suddenly, the voice of Ranaji travelled down my ear and I immediately stood up feeling Ranaji walking inside the meeting chamber.

I corrected my veil and turned my face away from him.

"Aishwarya Bai-sa is also here,"

He said and Jiji smiled.

"She is here since evening. We spend a really good time together,"

I moved towards him and bend down to touch his feet. He replied.

"God Bless you,"

I smiled and looked at Jiji.

"I should go to my chamber,"

I said in a very slow voice and she nodded.

"Good Night,"

I also smiled a little and walked away from there and came back to my chamber.

I inhaled a deep breath before stepping inside the bedroom.

I kept my gaze low as I straightly walked towards the bed. I could feel his presence in the room. From the corner of my eyes, I tried to look in his direction. And, finding him looking back at me. I immediately brought my gaze back.

"Aishwarya,"

He called me and just when I heard his voice travelling down my ear I felt a wave of ease and calmness wash over me.

I looked at him and could not stop myself from answering.

"Ji,"

Just by looking at him sitting behind the table in a white kurta having the rolls of papers and feather pen in his hand, I could feel my heart beats getting faster.

"Come, sit here,"

He said patting the seat beside him and I gulped silently starting to walk towards him. The noise of my anklets was echoing in the chamber and I silently sat beside him.

I saw his eyes on me and his lips were carrying a slight smile.

"Was it nice to talk to Jiji?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Ji,"

I did not want to talk to him.

His smiled vanished a little and I saw him gently forwarding his hand towards mine and I slowly pulled my hand back.

He fisted his fingers back and looked at me.

"Are you angry with me?"

He asked in a slow voice and I shook my head.