#7 - The Weekend

That weekend on Saturday, I went to Ava's ex-boyfriends apartment to hopefully get answers. I knocked on the door and Jack came and open it. 

"Um hello, what can I help you with?" Ava's ex-boyfriend, Jack, said.

"Hi, I'm Ava's lawyer but what she was telling me does not add up so I came to hear your side of the story. I don't believe anything she said, but the for cheating part". I said. 

"Ok yeah, come in". Jack said. Jack was pretty good looking, not gonna lie. He was tall and had shiny blond hair. He sat down on his couch and I sat next to him. 

"So first can you tell me what Ava said?" He asked. I said yes and then told everything Ava said to me. 

"Haha, yeah that is all wrong." Jack said. "So I did break up with her because se was cheating. He would go over to this other guys house everyday and tell me she was with her friend. I know that because I talked to the guy and he said she was her boyfriend and he did not know she was cheating. When he broke up with her, Ava got so mad at me and I broke up with her. Then Ava came to my apartment and was gonna say she was sorry and saw a girl was in my apartment. She got so mad and left but that girl was my sister. Then she crashed into me." Jack explained. 

"Do you think I could get the video of you and Ava talking from the security cameras?" I asked. 

He said yes and he when and got me the video. Jacks story added up unlike Ava's and he had evidence unlike Ava. So that day I become Jacks new lawyer. When I told Mike he was so mad. I did not understand why he was so mad. When we were talking I swear I could hear Ava in the background, but that would be crazy. Right?