★Side stories★

M! reader x Crewel platonic! Father and son like relationship.

Requested by: Acetrappolaaa

(Check out my other book for details and the main storyline)

(Yes, my writing style keeps changing, I'm sorry I'm trying my best alright?)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

M!Y/n was walking along NRC halls, As he was supposed to drop off paperwork to Crewel as requested by Crowley, though he was a bit late to do so as Grim, Ace, and Deuce made a bit of a problem.

The problem was, turning the whole Heartsaybul rose garden blue. He had to set away the paperwork to help them change back the roses before Riddle caught sight of the mess. Once when he did finish helping them, he lost the paperwork and went mad, thrashing through Heartsaybul to find it.

But now he's here, paperwork in hand as his school uniform was a slight mess. His shirt's top few buttons had unbuttoned as from all the running he did to get here along with the fact how big his chest was didn't help.

Through his journey through NRC halls trying to get to Crewel's classroom he passed many students who would take double looks at his chest but never acted upon their lustful wishes. Simply keeping the image in mind as they went upon their days.

The hallways thinned out as there were no more than two or three students in the quiet hallway. The sound of his heels clicking against the tiled ground as sunlight seeped through the windows and covered his walking figure in light.

Sighing M!Y/n made his way near Crewel's classroom, passing by students who were just getting out of class. One particular student trailed behind the rest and eyed M!y/n down. He could tell someone's eyes were on him but shrugged it off as Rook was around.

M!y/n got close to the door, about to knock till a student walked up to him, it was the same one who was eyeing him down. The student was in the dorm Pomefiore, with their purple vest and armband.

M!y/n tilted his head, confused about what they could want as he stepped away from the door, turning his body to face the student.

"Yes, how may I help you?" M!y/n asked,

"Oh nothing, just wanted to speak with you. You're M!y/n, right? Quite the looks and body you got there" They smirked, eyes trailing down to M! y/n's chest. 

M!y/n's eyes widened, no one had come up to him to flirt while he was there. He felt slightly uncomfortable under their gaze but, he's an Incubus Demon, he's used to this.

"Oh?~ Yes I'm M!y/n and you are?" He waited for their response, arms crossing over his chest still holding onto the paperwork.

"I'm Dimitri, I was hoping to get your number and chat. One would be grateful to get such a charming Man's number" he winked, pulling out his phone.

M!Y/n chuckled, about to pull out his own phone until Crewel burst through the classroom door, the poor door about to fall off its hinges.

"M!Y/n, don't you dare, come inside right now" Crewel glared At Dimitri as M!Y/n sighed, slipping a card into Dimitris hand and walking into the classroom.

Dimitri frowned and looked at the card before smiling and walking off, typing something on his phone. On the card was M!Y/ns phone number. Crewel angrily glared at M!y/n who was smiling at his phone, texting someone.

"M!y/n, these are school grounds you should be more focused on school work then- then boys!"

"Oh come on.. It's not gonna hurt anyone.. Maybe hurt my ass but-"

"M!y/n" Crewel's face heated up from the comment as he rubbed his forehead.

"Fine.. But you were worried about me righttt? Like a dad!" m!y/n chuckled, smiling brightly at Crewel who calmed down and smiled.

"Yes like a dad.." he got closer to M!y/n and fixed his ruffled hair and top.

"Now where are those papers?" Crewel questioned,

"Right here!" He continued to smile brightly, passing over the paperwork.

Crewel took the paperwork and skimmed through it, nodding his head as he went to his desk and sat down. m!y/n following behind him as he looked over his shoulder, watching how he worked...

It was nice and peaceful, Crewel working as M!y/n watched and occasionally played with his hair and fur coat. Until, Ace happened. In burst Ace who was a mess.

"Prefect! Help! Riddle found out- AH-" 

...

"For sevens sake-" Crewel groaned, allowing M!y/n to deal with Riddle and Ace.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(Doneeee, I tried to quickly write this. There May be spelling mistakes, please point them out so I can fix them if that is the case. Bye bye!)