★Side stories★

Requested by CaterDiamondddd, Crowley and [Name] fluff. (Check out my other book for details and the main storyline)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was the weekend and [Name] was sat on Crowley's desk while the crow sire was working on paperwork with [Name's] supervision. Crowley often got distracted by the smallest of things which caused work to pile up, whether he get distracted by something shiny or a new (Bl)novel.

Crowley glared down at the paper which had scrambled words on it, his mind throughout trying to read a single paragraph got distracted and he had to read it again, or he read it but didn't understand.

He looked up from the paperwork and turned his attention to [Name] who was picking at his peeling off [f/c] nail polish. [Name] noticed him staring and sighed, he pushed away the paperwork with his right hand while scooting over to be right in the middle of Crowley's desk.

[Name] cupped Crowley's face and pulled him closer while the others ears and face were now dusted with a faint pink. "you know I can't help you with this, how about a break, my dear crow? You've been at this for about two and a half hours, you've gotten 4 weeks of piled up paperwork done already"

Crowley kept quiet as he simply nodded, [Name] stared at crowley's masked face before grumbling and taking of his mask and hat. Setting them aside as he cupped Crowley's face once more and admired their bright yellow irises. (I personally have an odd obsession with eyes, their just so pretty and edible looking, anyway back to the story)

Crowley smiled softly as he placed his gloved hands on [Name's] own hand. Leaning into the touch as his eyes flickered with the adoring emotion, love, God's did Crowley love [Name's] touch.

[Name] scooted closer to the edge of the desk as he now only cupped Crowley's face with his right hand, running up his left hand through the others wavy hair. "Your such a beauty.." [Name] muttered, Crowley obviously heard and blushed red as [Name] chuckled.

"Cuddles?.." [Name] tilted his head to the side and asked as Crowley simply nodded, [Name] positioned himself on Crowley's lap facing him, so he could run his fingers through their hair and cuddle.

"This is wonderful..." Crowley softly spoke as he nuzzled his face into [Name's] neck. "Indeed it is.."

.

.

.

BAAM!

"CROWLEY THE KIDS ARE AT IT AGAIN-" Crewel marched through and yelled as the poor door that he bashed open looked like it was going to fall off its hinges...

"Nice while it lasted.." "Yup.." Crowley and [Name] sighed...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙