★Side stories★

Requested by: thesimpforyaoi

Requested: smut.

[Name] is still an incubus demon but this time as requested, also a markho which is just a deer animal with twisted antlers.(idk, correct me if I'm wrong)

(Check out my other book for details and the main storyline)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content!! It you are uncomfortable with reading smuts then don't read!! Thank you and enjoy.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[Name] sobbed, tears trickling down his reddened face as he stumbled through some shrubbery and trees into an open area. His flowing pirate blouse catching on some thorns as he harshly pulled it off stumbling to the ground teary eyed before he started again.

They hiccuped and cried, using their bruised and cut up hands to messily wipe away tears. Surrounding them was an eerily quiet yet calm forest, animals hidden away turned their heads to watch the sobbing demon.

The silence creeped around a bit longer before the birds started chirping again, singing amongst another as if to silence the cries of the demon. Rabbits went back to burrowing homes, Squirrels running through the trees.

Though soon A deer stalked close to the sobbing demon, seemingly interested in the twisted antlered fellow. [Name] looked up at the curious deer and sniffled, lowering his hands from his face he stared up at the deer.

The deer sniffed [Name], lowering its head down to [Name's] fluff of hair, and antlers, seemingly curious about the other antlered creature, But before anything could happen the deer's head shot up as they hurriedly trotted off into the surrounding shrubbery.

[Name] panicked, looking around the area frantically for what could have spooked the deer.

"Awe, I must've frightened the poor thing, along with you as well it seems" spoke a deep voice.

[Name's] head shot up looking around the area for where the sound of the voice came from, staring up at the trees he spotted a long black and magenta haired sire. [Name] stumbled up to his feet, glaring at the other as he cautiously stepped back, face stained with dried up tears.

"W-who are you.." [Name] spoke up in a trembling voice, trying to seem confident as he stood up straight though his voice gave it all away.

"They call me lilia dear.. why are you here all teary eyed?" Lilia spoke, jumping down from the trees and walking over only for [Name]to step back.

'He just told me what others call him not.. he gives off this aura.. he's a fae isn't he?'

[Name] curled his hands into fists as he watched the faes every move, wary of the other.

"Well, I'm awaiting an answer dear, you can't just not reply~" Lilia seemingly got impatient, walking forward to get closer.

[POV switch:]

"Don't move another step! Please, and why I'm here crying is none of your concern.." you finally spoke, the tremble in your voice no longer there.

Lilia hummed, stopping where he stood. "Oh but it is, your the one who stepped foot in my circle."

With those words said your eyes widened, this was his territory, oh how much you messed up.

"Your territory? Oh my, I am terribly sorry-" you started, only to be cut off.