★Side stories★

What if Yuu was also at NRC?.. what if in the teleportation travels of the coffin [Name] and Yuu got stuck in a coffin together? Both awakening quite a while before the ceremony...

requested by: anonymous

(Check out my other book for details and the main storyline)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[Name's] breath hitched, eyes fluttering open in a panic as he thrashed around slightly, he felt squish, his horns scraping against the top of what confinement he was in, his tail squished to the back as his knees were bent in due to the lack of needed length to the condiment, box? he also felt someone else?

At this moment [Name] thanked whatever god was out there that he was able to see in the dark, he could see a cute boy whom was shorter than him, with black short hair and pale skin, dressed in a cult like looking outfit that actually looked good, [Name] looked down at himself and noticed he as well was dressed in the same robes.

Said other person soon woke up, their eyes widened at the dark box they were in. [Name] of-course could tell, the person he assumed as human panicked, wiggling around slightly only to feel [Name]. The human froze and stopped moving, [Name] smelled fear and confusion off of them, how? He doesn't even know he just does, maybe it's a demon thing he forgot about.

[Name] finally spoke up in a soothing and quiet voice, hoping to get the human calm enough to listen.

"Hey, you seem panicked and it's understandable why, but calm down.. I myself don't know where we are, let's wait and figure this out. Also, don't move to much.. please" [Name] finished speaking, the human only nodded and tried processing what they said.

"O-okay.." they were wary, stuttering in their speech. "Is there a way out of here..?"

[Name] sighed, his arms that were on the sides of the box trailed down to the human, touching their waist he felt that flinch and tense up.

"Shh.. sorry, I just need to move you a bit.. this isn't the best position." He whisper, he leaned his head down to their ear, feeling better that his horns weren't scratching the roof of the box, but still uncomfortable.

[Name] for sure thought he smelled lust off of the human for a moment, but it was gone. He maybe had flustered the poor human by doing that, oh how he'd love to have fun with the adorable thing- but not now at all times, 'get yourself together you idiotic incubus demon' he screamed at himself in his thoughts.

...

[Name's] grip on the human's waist tightened a bit, still gentle with the smaller as he tried shifting them over, alas it didn't fully work out as planned. The human ended up rubbing up against him, [Name] groaned out softly, due to this the human tensed up.

[Name] could see the visible blush on their face, their pretty little mouth opening to speak.

"sorry-!" They whispered out, trying to move away on their own only for the same thing to happen, "Fuc- haa.." [Name] breathed out as the human did that.

"Th-this isn't working is it?" [Name] chuckled softly, he bucked his hips up to release his squished tail from just being squish in a spring like position only to buckle his hips up against the humans crotch.

"MHM-" the human bit their lip to keep quiet.

"Fuck.. sorry" [Name] muttered, his tail now free and not that squish. But The shorter froze up and started to panic, they probably felt [Name's] tail move around and thought it is a snake..

"T-there's" they started,

"Yes, shhh. Don't fret it's just my tail." [Name] reassured,

"Tail?!" They whisper yelled. 

Good grief, it's a human that's never been in contact with magic beings.

"Yes.. calm down now. Or- try to."

"Mhmm.." they nodded, their body relaxed now.

"Good boy.." [Name] huffed, (crewel!?!)

"go-good boy?.. no- just call me Yuu!" Said Yuu, their face flushing red.

"Uh huh.. call me [Name],  dear."

"Dear-?! No!-"

"Shh, keep quiet." [Name's] hold on Yuu's waist tightened as he shifted around trying to get comfortable.

"Mhmm.." Yuu nodded, raising their arms to position themselves in a more comfortable position, arms around [Name's] neck as he leaned against the coffins walls.

"Such an odd way to meet someone.." [Name] chuckled awkwardly.

"Indeed.."

There was a muffled squeaky voice outside the coffin, soon blue flames eloped the coffin and...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(Barely fixed anything. but hey. I'm doing something innit?)