Jungkook tried to instigate Taehyung and judging by Taehyung's expression he knew he was succeeding.

" I can't risk a patient's life because of my hospital's reputation. Even if I mange to perform the surgery ,the other members in my team will feel pressurized. Moreover, the patient's family won't allow it. Already the surgery is difficult and doing it live will put them in stress.So tell them to go away,Jeon,"

Taehyung tried to convince Jungkook but Jungkook didn't listen.

"Look Jeon , don't put other people's life on the line just to exact revenge from me. Do whatever you want to do to me just leave the patient out of it,"

Taehyung tried to make Jungkook understand but Jungkook wasn't ready to listen to anything.

" You have already killed people , why are you afraid of killing another one? Oh! Are you scared that the great Kim Taehyung's deeds will be exposed to the world?"

Jungkook taunted Taehyung making Taehyung lose his patients.

" You are impossible , Jeon !" Taehyung huffed and went to check the patient.

Jungkook wanted to trouble Taehyung and he knew the best way to trouble him was through his profession. He always gets riled up when it comes to his patients and work. Taehyung didn't grant the permission still Jungkook made the reporters come in and made them stand behind glass windows so that they could show the surgery live. Jungkook even convinced the patient's family.

Jungkook intentionally moved all the equipments to that particular room and he knew it would be a hassle to remove all the equipments again and it would be time consuming. The patient was already under anaesthesia and clock was ticking for Taehyung.

Finding no solution Taehyung had to give in. He saw reporters standing above the balcony and could see everything clearly from the glass windows.

Jungkook looked at him challengingly but Taehyung paid no attention and started his surgery.He saw his teammates continuously looking up ,somebody's hands were shivering so he demanded gravely,

" Focus!Don't look here and there, just concentrate on the surgery."

" Scalpel !"

Taehyung ordered with authority and the nurse handed him .Taehyung was extremely nervous, the cameras and the people hovering above him were making him edgy but he forced himself to forget about them and solely concentrate on his work.He was sweating and a nurse was rubbing his sweat.

Everyone from above including Jungkook was looking at the surgery with big eyes and was amazed to see how Taehyung was operating so skillfully .All the doctors and nurses were so skilled and professional, they felt proud having them in their country.

Jungkook was intently looking at Taehyung ,he knew Taehyung was tensed but he applauded him internally for keeping his cool.

Taehyung the man who never falters and faces challenges thrown at him with a smile.Even if he falls ,he gets up stronger than before and keeps going on.He took pride in calling Taehyung as his but he won't ever say this aloud.

5 hours passed and the operation was finally over and fortunately successful. Taehyung showed a thumbs up to his teammates and went out of the OT.

The moment he stepped out, everyone clapped for him and cheered for him. They applauded him for doing such a spectacular job. The family of the patient thanked him and blessed him.A sweet and genuine smile was decorating his handsome face.The reporters came to him and congratulated him and asked him questions and he answered a few of them.

He was content with himself because he was able to perform such a difficult surgery that's too under pressure and it made him want to work harder. The praises he was getting didn't affect him,he had a neutral feeling about it but Taehyung's happiness can't last long when he have Jungkook around him.