Hello Doctor~

"Ow, stop pulling at them you're gonna make me bleed to death," You grumble to Zoro. You were facing Kid on the greenette's lap since the truck only sat two, and you both were too stubborn to get in the back.

"They keep poking my arm," He mutters.

"You could've sat on my lap," Kid points out.

"You're driving, it's a hazard and your arm moving against my back wouldn't have felt good, at all," You tell him with a sigh, back starting to ache from how you were sitting. Kid glances over at you briefly.

"We're almost there, you and Zoro go in. He might not treat you if I'm with you.... And be careful, that guy is creepy." He tells you.

"You're taking me to a creep?" You frown at him. He pauses and Zoro chuckles.

"He's not that bad, he's really cool, but Kid and him don't get along... Something about a girl..." Zoro informs you, earning a glare from the red head. You blink and give Kid a look.

"Really Kid? A girl?"

"Shut up! That's not the only reason! He's a cocky, no mannered asshole." Kid says in his defence. You look over at Zoro for validation but he just raises his hand.

'Don't bring me into this,' Is what the gesture told you. You relax a bit, seems like you would just have to go in with an open but slightly paranoid mind. You check your clip and frown. Four bullets left. Zoro glances at the clip too.

"Is that all you have to defend yourself?" He asks. You nod as Kid looks over.

"How many?" Kid inquires.

"Four," You answer, putting it back in its holster. "Whatever that thing was it was a pain to kill," You mutter.

"I think that's what they call a super mutant. Apparently they came from some lab further west. Once the power went out they all broke out," Zoro comments.

"So I should've stayed in the east..." You sigh. "But I guess it isn't so bad since I found Kid in the west," You muse. Zoro smirks while Kid shifts with a chuckle. The truck slows to a stop in front of a hospital.

"Okay move slowly, he has a sniper on top of the building, Zoro make sure you get Law to take her. I may hate him but I have less trust in those other bastards." Kid tells them. You carefully get out, wincing when a glass shard slices a bigger gash into your back.

"You okay? Careful," Zoro breathes, carefully escorting you to the makeshift gate. A large white haired man meets you two at the gate.

"Captain will only see her," He tells Zoro. The greenette glares and the man drops his gaze. "I'm sorry, that's what he said."

"I'll be fine, the longer you spend arguing the more blood I lose," You point out, stepping closer to the gate. He glances at you and sighs backing up.

"If she's not out by sundown we'll be coming in for her," He warns the man. The white haired man nods as he lets you in.

"Follow me miss," He says before leading the way into the hospital. You follow him, hand on your 9mm, feeling gazes all over you. You take the rickety elevator to the third floor and when the doors open a handsome guy in a hoodie and jeans greets you with a smirk and silvery eyes.

"Thank you for escorting her Bepo," He says to the man.

"No problem captain!" Bepo chimes as you step out of the elevator.