001

"babe hurry or you'll be late" Jimin shouted after his husband who was running around getting ready for work
"I'm coming I'm coming, can you please just get a coffee ready for me I love you!!" Jimin chuckled setting a mug under the coffee machine.

Park jihoon, jimin's husband walked into the kitchen back hugging his husband giving him neck kisses.
"Babe" Jimin giggled "you'll be late" he turned around giving his husband a sweet kiss on the lips wrapping his arms around his neck "you're so beautiful, you know that" jihoon said "oh my God no it's not like you don't say it a hundred times a day" Jimin laughed "seriously though I love you" Jimin reached forward giving him another kiss

" I know but if you don't leave now you'll be very late" Jimin said straightening his husbands tie, jihoon quickly gave him a kiss drank his coffee and left the house.

Park jihoon and park Jimin have been married for five years. They met in high school when jihoon first became a student, they clicked instantly becoming best friends but after a year or two both started developing feelings for each other.

They went to the same college were jihoon officially asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. They were the sweetest couple in college but not long after the graduated jihoon asked Jimin to marry him. It was a dream come true for both men young and in love and they've been together ever since.

Jimin was getting heading out to work when he noticed that some people were moving into the house next to him 'i guess we are getting new neighbors' he left for work not knowing that someone he knew, someone he promised he was never going to see again was the same person moving in next door.

First chapter!!!

Hope you like it❤️
New updates everyday

Rey<333