"FAMILIAR FACE"

After The end of our Welcoming Ceremony, we were all left to our vices as classes didn't start until tomorrow.

Having nothing better to do I started exploring the Academy so I wouldn't have a problem finding the places later on. I noted all the necessary facilities I would require this year, finding the classes I would attend, the cafeteria, training room, etc.

I also found places that would be quiet and peaceful whenever I wished to take some fresh air noting all the populated areas I reminded myself to avoid these areas unless necessary.

'Lania and Virion smiled seeing Arthur's familiar behavior he had done the same during his stay at Elenoir he would always be coped inside The abandoned building where Arthur would stay and train all day long.'

'Virion had a nostalgic look as he remembered how he tried dragging Arthur toward the castle and wanted to introduce him to everyone. However, Arthur had remained adamant about not wanting to meet anyone and would rather appreciate it if he didn't reveal his existence.'

Finishing my small investigation I headed back toward my dorm room.
When my attention was drawn toward a small commotion. A cluster of students had formed around 2 boys who I could only presume were fighting.

'Tessia remembered this scene it was also the first time she met Arthur.'

'The Director remembered this incident and a small frown adorned her lips she also felt ashamed just a few moments ago she was giving a speech about how racism would not be tolerated and whatnot. '

It's fine what I am doing is for the greater good.' Saying so she consoled herself

A bit interested I headed where the commotion was going on and I wasn't surprised at all when I saw a human and a Dwarf boy both having a heated session of roasting each other.

And as expected it didn't take long for a fight to break out. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder turning my head I came face to face with a boy my age.

"It's a Canon event don't interfere" he simply stated a look of understanding passed my face "Ohhh ok ok" I nodded in understanding.

"Well then my work is done here Adios" he flipped his cape that fluttered in the wind.

"Thank you protector of the universe" I bowed my head until he disappeared from my sight

"What... What in the world just happened?" Kaspian had a look of utter confusion and bewilderment

"I am confused too...Adrian?" Reynolds was confused too

"Don't bother you don't need to worry about that ignore it." Adrian dismissively said

"Ok..."

"Haha! Short ass you are going to regret this!" The human boy smirked condescendingly.
"Ya? Try me then!" The dwarf spoke with determination.

I shook my head already knowing who was going to win the Human boy was 'Orange Core' while the Dwarf was 'Black Core.' It should be obvious how the fight would progress

They both simultaneously touched the batch on the left breast pocket and a mana shield shimmered into existence signifying the start of the duel.

The duel least to say was like two toddlers fighting each other. I still didn't get the appeal of shouting names of the spell I mean who the hell names an Attack 'Terra Smash!' That's just so obvious.

Some people got second-hand embarrassment while some remembered their younger days yelling out ridiculous Names.

"Oh come on give him a break I am sure you must have done something so corny once too." Feyrith felt bad for the two bufoons on the screen that were embarrassing each other.