"FIRST MEETING"

It was another peaceful morning in the continent of Dicathen people were all busy going through their daily life. Even the nobles, students, and royalties were no exceptions except A man who looked to be in his mid-30s staring at the mirror but the mirror was unique instead of the man's reflection live images of specific people were moving around in the mirror namely:–

1. Eraliths
2. Glayders
3. Leywins
4. Helstias
5. Lances
6. Director of Xyrus
7. Gideon & Emily
8. DC Club
9. Elijah Knight
10. Three Original Characters

"Hmmm yep the preparations are all complete I've got a visual on all the characters... Wait where the hell is Arthur Leywin??"

"....Must be in the beast glades no doubt." The man muttered in an amused tone.

5 minutes later and he had the visuals on him.

"There he is." The mirror now showed dozens of dead A-class mana beasts sprawled all over the place with a single boy calmly sitting there as if nothing had happened.

The boy's most eye-catching feature was his bright Auburn hair left loose and unkempt his long hair hid most of his features however his hair couldn't hide the glowing sapphire eyes.

From a distance, his most apparent feature was his bright Auburn hair but once you get close enough the most striking feature would be his eyes, glowing purple eyes —Sharp Powerful glowing eyes would be more appropriate his gaze firm and strong fixed ahead, and even the mana beasts who could give a challenge to the most veteran AA class adventurers didn't dare to make a move or even look in his eyes.

Arthurs figure twitched and mana beasts flinched back and began growling at him the beasts knew they were no match for him... But their pride as the predators didn't let them run away.

"...Foolish..." He breathed out and rose from his short rest the beasts surrounding him grew wary unconsciously taking a step back

Now fully standing up his figure was revealed. 'Tall' would be the first word that would come to their mind once they laid eyes on his figure, he was taller than most of his peers for his age along with his height he had a lean but muscular frame, his face still covered by his long hair.

He would fairly attract the attention of the young noble ladies no doubt but unfortunately for the mana beasts, this only seemed to terrify them more.

"...Shed away your useless pride and get lost you'll at least live that way." his voice was low and dangerous, beasts couldn't understand the human language but for some reason, they all understood what he was saying and so they took his warning and fled away.

...But as always there were always some stupid ones in the group who refused to budge even Arthur Leywin didn't say anything nothing more was left to say anymore he concluded he slightly craned his neck as his powerful gleaming eyes locked with the huge Bison-like beasts.

But this bison-like beast was incomparable to anything he saw on earth, a peak AA class mana beast whose skin was said to be extremely difficult to Peirce through even blunt weapons would be unable to scratch them instead their weapons would be the ones to break first.

A mana beast species whose defense had allowed them to dominate the food chain with their defenses on par with some S- class species Arthur noted remembering he had read about its kind before.

The beast slightly lowered itself to pronounce at him but before it could move a single muscle it felt its vision shifting it's face coming closer to the ground it didn't understand what had happened not until its eyes fell on his neck where its head was supposed to be even the body itself didn't seem to understand what had occurred until blood started to flow like a fountain from its neck and just like that it died.