Chapter 34: I can teach you how to fight.

Note: From now on thinking would be expressed with only italics, puns with underlines + italics, important details with Underline and other stuff with bold

JULY 3 2019

Aphmau's POV

Me: (Crying) This is all my fault I should've been stronger I should've protected them but I couldn't and I wasn't strong enough so Zane, Lucinda and Aaron had to use so much power that they lost something I should've been in their position Aaron lost his memories I am Weak and can't protect anyone.

(Doorbell rings)

Me: (Crying) Huh who can be here now?

Garroth: (Worried) Aphmau? You're crying?

Me: (Crying) Garroth? How did you hear that?

Garroth: (Worried) Werewolf ears!

Me: (Crying) Wait.

(Garroth and Zane come in)

Garroth: (Worried) Aphmau are you okay?

Zane: (Worried) Why are you crying?

Me: (Crying) The starlight and lodge incident was all my fault!

Zane: (Worried) No it wasn't it was E-

Me: (Crying) Aaron went to the lodge because of me and we went to Starlight as I wanted it and look all that happened.

Garroth: (Worried) But that doesn't-

Me: (Crying) I was too weak to protect anyone.

Garroth: (Worried) I can teach you how to fight.

Me: (Stops crying) Really?

Garroth: Yeah and I can ask Vylad as he lives nearby now to teach you how to use swords then you'll never feel weak again.

Me: (Happier) That would be nice.

Zane: We were coming to ask if you wanted cupcakes as Nana and I were making some.

Me: (Shippy face) You 2 official now eh?

Zane: *Blushes* Yeah but do you want some?

Me: *Laughs* Yes, please.

Zane: After that, I was going to see a house I want to buy.

Me: Can I come?

Zane: Sure, Nana was already coming you can too.

Me: Great!

Garroth: Tell us any time you want to train to fight.

Zane: Come to Nana's house for cupcakes.

Me: Okay, Coming.

(We all go to Nana's house)

Nana: (Worried) Aph were you crying?

Me: Don't worry.

Nana: (Sad) Okay, here have cupcakes Zane and I made them.

Me: Okay. 

(Takes one and tastes it)

Me: This is perfect melts in my mouth, doughy and sweet but not too sweet just perfect.

Nana: Was it good?

Me: (Happy) This wasn't good it was amazing perfect melts in the mouth, doughy and sweet but not too sweet just perfect.

Zane: Nana changed her recipe a bit to make it even more delicious.

Nana: Nya, I was trying to get the recipe perfect for so many years like the one a baker in my childhood area in O'Khasis near O'Khasis prep.

Me: You lived near O'Khasis prep then why didn't you go there I mean I am glad you came to phoenix drop high in phoenix drop as we became friends there but-

Nana: *Sad* I did want to go there but my parents wanted me to go to phoenix drop high as it had more Meif'was.

Me: But look on the bright side if you had gone to O'Khasis we wouldn't have met but you didn't and now we are friends.

Nana: *Happy* Yeah, I never thought I would have this many friends but now I do.

(A car pulls up to the front of the house)

Zane: That must be Dad and Mommy.

Me: Going to check out the house you're interested in?

(We go out and see Garte and Zianna get out of the car)

Zane: Mommy! Dad!

Zianna: Zu-Zu.

Garte: There's our little Zu-Zu.

Zianna: There's my little Zu-Zu's girlfriend and Aphmau!

Garte: So the house you want to check out is 5 houses down next to Keori and Hunter's.

Zane: Okay

Me: Can we come to see it too?

Zane: Sure!

Unsure days apart (Mystreet season 7) Originalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें