Part 6 Colby's pov of events

Notes at the end!

Colby pov.

This Leo went back to do his job.

But what just happened... I couldn't believe it, I need to hear it from her mouth. "Okay, ok, wait. So you are not just a tattoo artist. You're also a DJ and bartender who created the best-selling drink in America?" She smiled and replied, "Yes," followed by a giggle. I've never heard such a sweet giggle. I want to hear it again. "Wow... Jake really did bring a famous, beautiful lady." I tried to hear that giggle again, but she blushed slightly instead. It was definitely worth it. "Hehe, I don't think he knows." "Really?" "Yeah, I don't like talking about my past that much." She looks uncomfortable and sad while enjoying her drink. Gosh, I have to do something about this. I took her hand in mine to make her feel safe and calm down. "Thanks." She smiled at me again, and I returned her smile. "Okay, how about we play 20 questions to get to know each other better?" she nodded. Yes! Okay, Colby, stay calm. "Ladies first." "Hmmmmmm.....What's your favorite color? I know it's easy, sorry." Awww, she is so cute! I gave her a warm smile. "Hey, it's good to start slow. And to answer your question, it's black and blue. Okay, it's your turn. What's your favorite thing to do when you're bored?"As I asked, I didn't pull my hand away. "I love going out and exploring paranormal, abandoned places or making music. Or I'll draw some new designs." Now this is interesting... "Do you believe in the paranormal?" "Yes, I've had so much paranormal activity in the past it's scary." My eyes widened on that. I really want to film with her sometime! I got really excited and I feel like I can be myself. I know now why Jake likes her so much. "That is so cool!" We ended up talking a lot about our paranormal adventures and our favorite things. I didn't even realize how late it was, but it was almost midnight. "Haha, how time flies when you're with an amazing and sweet lady." Some time into the conversation, I started to flirt with her a bit, and it felt great. I looked at my phone and was shocked. "Holy shit, I didn't even realize Sam called! Hey, I have to call him back." I looked at her, not wanting to be rude. She smiled at me, and I took that as a yes. " Hey, why did you call? .."Okay, see ya then." She looked at me confused, and she looked so cute in that moment. I wish that moment would last forever. "The others have already gone home but couldn't find us. I'll take you home later." I smiled and put my phone away. "Thanks, Colby. What do we do now?" Before I could answer, I saw someone aproshing us. That guy touched her shoulder, and She turned to face that person. Doesn't that guy see that she isn't alone? I glared at him from behind her.

"Hey, your Y/N, right?" "Yeah, why?" "The boss would like to talk to you and won't take a no for an answer." That guy grabbed her wrist, and I was already ready to jump at that guy to let her go. Before I could do that, she pulled her arm back. I sighed in realive and got a bit clouser to her, to protect her. "Sorry, but no, I won't speak to him." Y/N turned to me with a pleading look. I got the signal, I took her hand in mine, and we started walking to the exit. But the person stopped us before we reached our goal. "I'm sorry, sir, but she has to come with me." "She's definitely uncomfortable talking to him or going with you, so we'll go." I started to walk to the exid again, but the person didn't let her go. What pissed me off even more. Shordly after a deep male voice was speaking to us from behind that disgusting asshole. "Well, well, who do we have here? If it's not my slut." She started shaking when she saw him and clung to my hand. I did't need to look down to know she was shaking. So that is the boss? And did he just call her a slut.......I instendly got infront of her to shild her from.... that...that...I don't even have words anymore because of rage. I have never, and I meen never felt so much anger and rage in my live before. It scares the shit out of me but I can't think about it now. I grabe the wrist of that guy that was still holding her wrist and squeezed it hard. But I made sure that I didn't bracke it.  The person immediately let go and held his wrist in pain. "What did you call her?" I asked as quiet as I posibly could at this moment. The Boss was now looking at me. "And who the hell are you?"  I glared at him. "I'm her boyfriend, asshole! Leave us alone and NEVER talk to my girl again, bastard." The moment that sentens was out I realized what I said and blushed a bit. Why did I say that? She looked at me in shocked because I called her my girlfriend. She nooded at me and I understood that she thought that I had a plan but I did't had one at all I was just so fucking angry. "Wow, we're cheating now, aren't we? Y/n. this makes me angry you know? And you know what happens when I'm angry. So think very carefully about the decision that you are about to make." Whats that suposed to mean? He better did't do some horribal stuff to her. "Didn't I say not to talk to her!" the fuck, I am so doing to sent him to the hospital! I wanted to jump at him but Y/n holded me back. I turned to her with confusion writen over my face. She looked at me with a look that said 'I will handel it'. I calmed my self down a bit and went back to her side. "Look, Miles... I'm not the girl you can use to your heart's content anymore because she has no way of defending herself. I'm a woman who fights for what she believes is right. I'll never be yours.  I'll settle for nothing less than myself and you're way too far below my expectations for me. Discussion over!" I was so proud and worried. She turned to me and we started to leave, but no some bastard bodygards started to surround us. Before I could even say anything, other bodyguards beat people around us unconscious. "Are you alright miss?" She was asked. "Yes, thanks, but why did you protest your own boss for me?" "You are friends of Leo and friends of Leo are our friends, so of course we helped you." He smiled at her and she smiled back. I was so glad that it's over now. "You don't have to worry about him anymore. We have enough evidence to put him behind bars." He looked at our fingers that were still hanging on to eachother for dear life. "You and your boyfriend can go. Please take good care of her. She shouldn't live alone for a few months because that guy out there has some really bad friends." She blushed slightly. I looked at the man serious answering "Of course I'll take care of her. She will stay with me."With that we said goodbye and I took her out of the building to my car. I hadn't let go of her hand for even a second because I feard that someone would kippnape her. We got to my car and I turned around and pulled her into a big hug. "Colby?" "He's gone. you are fine now You can stop shaking with fear. I will never let him hurt you again. I will protect you!" With that she started to cry in my armes. After ten minutes we bouth calmed down compleatly. "Thanks for being there for me..." I took her hand again and smiled at her. "always."

We sat in silence until I broke the silence. "I'll drive us to my house. It's not safe for you at home at the moment. Is that ok?" She answerd "yes" with a tired voice. We arrived a few minutes later and We got out of the car. As I made my way to her side, I heard her fall to the ground. I ran to her worried. "Are you alright?". "Yes I'm fine. I guess the adrenaline's gone," She joked. I laughed to himself knowing she is alright because she can still Joke around. I picked her up and carried her inside the house. While I healed her in my armes I could swere she would notice my hart beating so fucking fast. II lloked down for a second. She was so cute...Whait I have only known her for this evening. Dont catch fealings Colby! I scoldet myself. We enterd my room and I stoped my conversation with myself. "Welcome to the trap house! Me and the boys live here together so you can stay in my room." I put er down on my bed and walked of to my closet. I can't let her sleep in that dress. I was so fucking nervous t see her in my clouth. So I pict my favorite T-Shirt and Boxer shorts. When I walked back I didn't looke her in the eye. "Here, put this on. I don't think you want to sleep in what you are wearing.". "Okay... could you turn around?" I left the room and She called me back short after. Holy shit.....She lookes so cute and .....I have no worts. I came back o reality and I showed her the bathroom, so she can take of her awsome make up off. When she returned to the bedroom, I was lying on the sofa, because she should sleap on the bed and I dont want her to be unconfotable. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I am sleeping. Now go to bed, it's late." She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the sofa. "What are you doing?" Wait! Is she trying to get me in the bed with her!! "Do you really think I would let you sleep on the sofa in your room after you saved me? The answer is no. Now come to bed so we can go to sleep." I looked at her. "Now I'm warning you because I'm a person who likes to cuddle others in their sleep...". I scrached nervously my neak. she  smiled at me. "Perfect, I love cuddling, now come to bed!" I got under the covers with her and pulled to me by thr waist. We sarted cuddling right away. She starded to snuggel up against my chest. I was so glad that she trusted me enouth to cuddle with me. I gaver her a kiss on the head and fell asleep soon after. 

________________________________________________________________________________

That was part 6 with 1921 words. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. If so, I'd really appreciate it if you could give the story a vote. You can text me if you want a storyline, smut, fanfiction idea, or anything else. I would be honored to write it!

What will happen betwen them?