"Actually Bilal she is scared of uncle. Give her some time."

"I understand but baba is not same in these 2 days he became so quite and we can see the guilt in his eyes."

"Was it because of me." She asked.

"Ofcourse not Jerry, it's because of him. He is feeling guilty for not trusting you and not listening you."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you even saying sorry it wasn't your fault."

With that waiter came near fatima's side to serve the dishes and because of her instinct she held Hasan's hand and it didn't got unnoticed by Bilal. His eyes softened and replaced with pity seeing her sister.

Hasan drank a sip first and put her drink infront of her. It became Hasan's habit to eat or drink first from hers, maybe because telling her quietly that it is safe to eat or showing that nothing is mixed in her food.

They started eating and Fatima was sipping her juice, Hasan forwarded the morsel near her and she ate it without saying anything. They were so used to all this that they don't see who is infront of them. It was Hasan's habit to feed her cause she eats a little extra when he feed.

Bilal was just looking at them with a smile. He was happy looking at his sister happy. After about eating silently for 10 minutes Bilal broke it.

"So Fatima, where are you all going tomorrow."

"To farm house."

"For how many hours."

"Not hours but for 3 days. It's a family farm house so we can stay how many days we want." She said casually making Bilal smile. She was slowly getting comfortable and was talking much.

"That's great. Have you been there before."

"Yes, for 2 days I guess. It was so pretty. We really enjoyed last time." She said looking at Hasan with a smile and he smiled back.

"That's really nice." Bilal said.

They talked about some random things.

"Fatima, I want to ask you something." Bilal said little nervous.

"Yes Bhai."

Bilal glanced at Hasan who was busy in feeding Fatima.

"He knows everything you can ask freely infront of him, the irony is only he knows everything." She said looking at Hasan. He just smiled at her.

"Did Azam really married to you or just held you his captive."

Hearing his name Fatima stiffened at her place and clutched Hasan's hand tightly.

"Bilal, never take his bloody name infront of her. I repeat never." Hasan said in anger.

"Okay but why?" Bilal was just unaware of Fatima's situation.

"His fucking name is enough to give her panic attack, you can call him what the hell you want but don't take his name again, not infront of her."

"I'm really sorry Fatima, I didn't thought before speaking."

Fatima just nodded in response. Hasan was caressing her back to relax her.

"Yes, he married me." Fatima said after a minute.

"Can I ask you another one."

"Yes."

"How did you take the divorce?"

Fatima looked at Hasan and he understood.

"She tricked him and got the divorce." Hasan said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry you are not looking comfortable let's leave this topic here."