"I don't care, just don't hurt her or I swear to god I will murder you myself," Noah said walking out of the room leaving me shocked by what she said.

"Okay, I was not expecting that." I said as I stood up which made Nick laugh.

Nick stood up and stood in front of me making me look up to see him already looking down at me. He gently place his hands on my cheeks and swiped his thumb across my cheeks.

He leaned down and connected his lip with mine making me smile into the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and place a hand on the back of my head and kept the other one on my cheek.

I pulled away smiling up at him to see a smile on his face as well. "You should probably head back to my sister before she goes crazy." Nick said making me laugh.

"I never met Thor." I said pouting, he pointed behind me and I turned around to see a dog making me smile.

The dog walked over and sniffed my leg then lay by my feet making me look at Nick who was just as confused as I was.

~

Nick doesn't understand why Thor never growled or tried to attack me like he did when he first met Noah.

Thor just lay by my feet and then I kissed Nick on the cheek before walking back to Noah's room I heard small footsteps behind me making me turn to see Thor.

Thor sat and looked up at me making me chuckle. "Nick number two for sure." I said shaking my head and then continued my way to Noah's room.

I walked in with Thor following and Noah noticed and chuckled. "I'm surprised he's not in attack mode." Noah said making me chuckle myself.

"He surprised Nick, he didn't growl or anything to me and then he just laid by my feet." I said making her look at Thor with a glare.

"Estúpido." Noah said to Thor making me laugh at what she called Thor.

(Estúpido- Asshole.)

We ate the pizza and of course, without Noah looking I gave Thor the crust. I looked at the time and decided it was probably best for me to go home now.

"I hate to cut this short but I really do gotta go home." I said making Noah understand.

I rubbed Thor's head before following Noah out of her room. "You leaving already, Angel?" Nick asked walking out of his room and making me turn around.

"Yeah, I have that race tomorrow." I said making him smirk.

"So, you're not going to be at school tomorrow?" Noah asked making me shake my head which made her pout like a baby.

"You'll see me at the race and then the after-party," I said making her scoff.

"It won't be the same." Noah said making me chuckle.

"I'll walk with you and Noah to your car." Nick said making me smile at him.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked down the stairs and then to the front door. We exited out of the house and walked to my car where Nick opened the door.

I hugged Noah and told her I will see her tomorrow and then she walked away leaving Nick and me alone. I looked over to see him already looking at me.

I wanted to kiss him again so bad but I don't know if he would want to but then I felt lips connect with mine. Our lips moved in sync and I bought my left hand up to his head and let my hand roam through his hair.

He pulled away from the kiss and creased my lips with his finger. "I could kiss you forever but I won't because you got to be the biggest badass you can be tomorrow, so you need your sleep." Nick said making me smile.

"Nick, ¿es cierto que tienes una obsesión por mí?" I asked him in Spanish which made him freeze.

(Nick, ¿es cierto que tienes una obsesión por mí?- Nick is it true that you have an obsession over me?)

"It's true, princess. The day that I saw you defend yourself against that girl in the cafeteria, I could not get you out of my mind. Then you ran into me in the hallway and I was happy to see you for some reason and that's when I knew you were meant for me." Nick said rubbing his thumb against my cheek making me lean into his touch.

"Probablemente debería ir, ¿te veré en la fiesta posterior?" I asked making Nick smirk while nodding.

(Probablemente debería ir, ¿te veré en la fiesta posterior- I should probably go, I'll see you at the after-party?)

"Nos vemos mañana, cariño. Conduce a casa con cuidado." Nick said kissing my forehead then I got into my car and Nick closed the door.

(Nos vemos mañana, cariño. Conduce a casa con cuidado- I'll see you tomorrow, Darling. drive home safe.)

I started the engine and Nick walked around the front and tapped on my hood. I backed out of the spot I was parked in and drove to the gates which opened and I drove through them.

I got onto the main road and sped home. I pulled down our road and pushed the button to the gates so they were open already.

I reached the gates and drove through them and pulled up in front of the garages then pushed my button to open my garage door.

Once the doors were opened I backed up into my spot and then pushed the button to close the door. I place my car in park and then turned off my car.

I got out and walked inside the quiet house. I grabbed a water bottle before heading upstairs to my room.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a sleepwear set and stripped out of the clothes I had on then, changed into the sleepwear.

I threw my hair in a bun and walked out of my closet to my bed

I threw my hair in a bun and walked out of my closet to my bed. I moved the covers down and crawled in and lay down.

I pulled the covers up and over my body, and then I plugged my phone in and closed my eyes.

After a little of laying there, I felt my body relax and darkness consumed me taking me into a deep sleep.