They exchanged glances. "Look the nigga's a menace when he's drunk, Nai." Bianca replied vaguely, hiding a snicker as she just shook her head. "He just does dumb shit in bars 'n gets the consequences."

"You remember that one time—this was before y'all even met—we were all chillin' in the bar 'n we find out he-"

"Hey, hey, hey, she's not ready for that." Bianca cut off Ameera who was close to laughter as well. "And the nigga would kill us if we told anyone bout that day."

Now she couldn't hide her curiosity. "What happened?" She urged, looking between them, waiting for an answer. "Tell me!"

It's safe to say you can't take Michael anywhere when alcohol is in his system. Anyone who's with him is always in for a ride.

"Nah you good." Bianca waved her off. "Anyway, I'm glad he's calmed down since destroying the bar. You said he hasn't driven in days right?"

Naija faced her food again, picking at the lettuce on her burger. "Yeah. He's usually just in his room all day now. He's really quiet now." She muttered, her eyes lowering and saddening a bit.

Ameera sighed while swirling her straw around in her chocolate milkshake. "That's all so bogus." She said. "I'on get why his mom knew before him. She got to spend her last moments with her 'n he didn't."

She's referring to how Michael's mother knew about Michael's grandmother's illness returning—for months—and was able to be with her til her last moments. Michael was unaware of it all and in the dark. They were eventually told all this by King who knew by Michael venting to him about it shortly after. the

"Shit's fucked up." Bianca agreed. "I don't even wanna think 'bout the funeral."

Michael's mother, Giselle, plans on taking care of the funeral. No word of it has been announced though. It's hard to tell what she's planning.

Naija wanted to bring up how their relationship has been taking a bit of a toll since this all. She of course knows things won't be the same for a while, but also couldn't shake off what he said the other day when he was drunk:

"Break up wit' me then." He slurred at her, watching her with low eyes as he glided his tongue against his front teeth again.

His aggression lately, his words—everything about him now made her feel like she was in the way, which is how she always feels. She was near death herself at one point when she was shot by her cousins. She feels like she's almost like a bad luck charm.

She just sipped at her shake and kept her mouth closed about it. She wanted to overcome her problems by herself. Quite frankly she's sick of leaning on others or depending on others to solve or deal with her problems. She felt she does that every time.

They eventually dropped her off home and she was met by the company of Bear who circled her feet like he always does. She reached down and ran her fingers through his fur.

"Where's Michael?" She cooed at him, picking him up in her arms as she walked down the hallway to his room. She opened the door, seeing it was dark. It looked exactly how it was when she left. He was always just on the bed, occasionally on his phone mindlessly swiping through apps, or occasionally sleeping or staring at the ceiling.

She lingered in the doorway for a bit, letting go of Bear, before turning on the light, instantly waking him up as he had dozed off a bit from being on his phone. His eyes averted to her's briefly. There was no light or emotion in his eyes. Not one bit.