"Thalia? Maximus? Hagarth? Handle the sword henchmen? I'll take Zoi." Christy said. "Reconvene with each other at the airfield."

"Alright." Thalia said.

"Be careful guys." Christy said.

"Don't get softie, Christiana." Thalia said.

Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and the four of them depart from each other.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Thalia, Maximus, and Hagarth has engaged in a sword fight with the henchmen.

Christy punches henchmen 1 in his face, knocking him out unconscious, and knees henchmen 2 in his groin, causing him to fall on the floor.

Christy walks up to the holding cell, and makes her eyes glow blue, using her magic to blow off the lock. She opens the door and walks inside.

Zoi and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Zoi." Christy said.

"Christiana." Zoi said.

"Your husband, Takeshi, sends his lovely regards." Christy said to Zoi, and uses her magic to magically break her zip-ties. "Now, let's the hell out of here."

"Of course." Zoi said, grabbing her swords.

Zoi and Christy walks out into the hallway engages in a sword fight with five swordsmen henchmen.

Zoi stabs two in their stomachs and Christy silt the throats of three with her two bronze swords.

Zoi and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Weh conta, Zoi." ("Let's go Zoi.") Christy said to Zoi.

Zoi nodded. She and Christy scurries away.

⚜️⚜️

Zoi and Christy reaches the main room and sees more henchmen sitting around on the sofas, chatting with each other, drinking and smoking.

"Shit." Christy said.

And then, Christy's Bluetooth earpiece comes on. "Christiana? It's Thalia. We're awaiting for you at the door."

"Alright." Christy said, and looks at Zoi. "Zoi? When I say "go", you run, okay?"

"Okay, but what about you?" Zoi asked her.

"I'll be right behind you." Christy replied to her.

"Alright." Zoi said.

Christy unsheathed her bronze swords and uses her divine speed to stabs each swordsman henchmen in their stomach.

"Zoi, go now?!" Christy exclaimed.

And Zoi takes off running as Christy fights off the rest of the swordsman henchmen.

Zoi sees Thalia, Hagarth and Maximus outside of the gate.