"Everything okay?" Eddie asked softly, Buck not making eye contact.

But before Buck could respond, Bobby popped in the locker room, "Buck, can i have a word in my office?" he asked softly.

"Sure thing cap," he said as his head hung low, quickly exiting the room.

"So i talked to Athena, about your situation with the kid. She said just keep her for now since it's your name on the birth certificate. Do a DNA test, and then we'll go from there," Bobby smiled softly at the boy who he could proudly call his son. Buck let out a breath of relief. this would be over soon.

"In the mean time, you have a great support system, you have the entire team, May and Harry to help you out with her," Bobby gave the boy another smile. Buck only smiled and nodded.

"Also, why are you hanging out with her," Bobby said, changing the subject.

"We just broke up, It's her kid. We're talking about things," Buck replied.

"Shes a bad person! i don't want you around her," Bobby told him.

"no she's not."

"yes she is," Bobby shouted, making Buck flinch.

Coward is all Buck thought about himself in that moment.Bucks bright blue eyes that used to be filled with life when he first met Bobby were now dull. Barely any life left in them.

"You don't know anything, Bobby," he whispered as he walked out seeing the text from Taylor.

She knew about the kiss with Eddie. She assured Buck that she wasn't mad, these things happen and she wanted to be in Julianna's life, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was lying.

He said his goodbyes to his team, avoiding the latin man with a quick bye.

he drove to Taylor's house, seeing the text that said their change of plans. Taylor had a surprise for buck.

Taylor only lived a few streets away from Bobby and Athena. Buck texted Bobby and said he was gonna park there, remembering Taylors drive way was small and she didn't want anyone parking in the grass or road.

he walked the rest of the way there, knocking on the door.

To his surprise, Taylor's father opened it, letting him in, "Hi, Mr Kelly, Taylor here?" Buck was a little confused.

Mr Kelly only chuckled, pulling what appeared to be brass knuckles out of his pocket.

"i- what-" But before Buck could finish his sentence, he felt the metal to his head. he whimpered as he fell to the ground.

he felt a kick to his abdomen, another too his head as he hissed in pain. "you thought you could just cheat on my daughter and get away with it, let alone with some faggot," he laughed, getting on his knees and punching Buck in the face.

He then took Bucks shirt off, getting real close to his body, taking in a big, deep, breath.

His phone dinged, causing Mr Kelly to stop. he pulled it out of Evans pocket, but not before squeezing his ass tight. Buck wiggled, trying to get out of his grip. Mr Kelly grabbed the tape off the coffee table, putting some over Bucks mouth. Buck whined and tried to get away from the man.

"Is this the faggot and his kid?" Mr Kelly asked, looking at Evans lock screen. Completely ignoring the little girl on it as well.

"So cute, just imagine what i'm gonna do to them when i'm done with you," he got real close to Bucks ear and whispered it, almost like he got off too it. The torture.

"He sent you a text, can i come over later, Ev," Mr Kelly read. Buck struggled, trying his hardest to break free. It was no use. His body was far too hurt.

"So, so pretty," he drug his hand across Bucks face. Buck only whimpered. He took a few pics of Buck, lying there, beaten.

"Oh i'm gonna have so much fun with you," he said, forcing Buck to stay still, placing a sloppy kiss to his lip. His grip was strong and wherever he touched Buck, would bruise.

he ripped the tape off Bucks mouth, "i wanna hear you're cries," he whispered, tearing Bucks sweats off his body, literally. Buck tried to push him off, but he grabbed Bucks arms forcing them on ground. Buck let out a cry of pain, but his arms never moved again.

Taylor's dad forced his legs apart with hands, gripping all over them. Buck kneed him in the face and he didn't like that, at all.

he slammed Bucks head into the ground, causing the room to spin and his head to immediately pound. This didn't stop Mr Kelly from grabbing all over Bucks body. He pulled his boxers off and Buck could hear his pants unbuckle.

He felt a sharp object pierce his skin, almost as if Mr Kelly was spelling something on his forearm. Then just slashes on his other wrist and legs.

he got flipped over on his stomach, his face being smooshed on the ground. he soon felt a sharp pain in his lower region, making him start to cry even more.

"Bet you won't think about kissing a man ever again," he snarled in Bucks ear. he pushed down on Bucks back, and gripped his hips. he was later done, only within a few minutes. He just wanted to hurt Buck. He wasn't interested in making himself last. Buck shut his eyes. he felt a few hits to the head and torso, "Get the fuck out of this house before I gut you," Mr Kelly spat, walking off.

Buck quickly got dressed. Well as quickly as he could which was pretty slow, but he heard the shower turn on so he had time. Did he really deserve all of this because of a kiss?

He didn't bother about putting his shoes on, or sweats on. Just his bloody t- shirt that was torn a bit and his boxers. he grabbed his phone and car keys, his wallet being in his car and walked out the front door.

Dizzily, he walked to Bobby and Athena's house. He stumbled and tripped over his own feet, faking a couple of times. There was no more energy left in him, he barely made it.

He knocked on the door, praying for an answer. It was late, Bobby and Athena were most likely getting ready for bed. Hearing feet walk towards it, that's when he let him self cry. And when it was opened, he was met with Bobby.

Bobby looked at him in horror. The boys bruised legs and arms, the blood on his body. Faggot being carved on his arm, and before Bobby could say anything, Buck felt his knees go weak and he collapsed, not being able to hold himself up anymore. Bobby being there to catch him.

The last thing he heard was Bobby yell.

"Athena, call 911,"