Laundry kiss-Danheng x FEM rea

Start from the beginning

"Y/n! Dan heng! "Go wash the dishes right now!"

"I will do the Landuary maybe."

"No, both of you do the work together!"

You nodded and let out a sigh.

and there you are washing the dishes with him. He didn't say a word, and you felt guilty.

"Hey..." He looked at you in shock. TBH, Himeko was right. You and he have fights like this all the time. If he gets jealous all the time, it means he really likes you, and the mistake was on you. You did talk with Sampo like he was your buddy, and after failing his attempts at flirting, he realised you and Dan Heng were together. He called you his 'sista' because Dang Heng was like his brother. You burst out laughing and immediately connected with him. because you had a brother who was once a mortal like you. But something happened to you, and you became immortal just like your brother, but you don't know where he is. All you remember is that you loved to comb his long, silky black hair, and he made you a sword as well. The blade is fine, even after many years. I expect you don't know who made you immortal. and no memory of how he looks like.

"Y/n, I know you must really hate me for that. I shouldn't have shouted at you for anything. You were just talking to him casually, but I took it too far. I'm sorry. I thought you were a bit okay now, but you just shouted at them that you didn't want them to leave you with me. Is this like a breakup?"

Tears rolled down in your eyes, and he looked shocked at you. As he came closer,you took him by his ear and shouted as you cried.

"You said a cat has nine lives. You spent all your life with me! I might be a grandma since I'm immortal. You are a grandpa too, Bucko. Why are you saying we're breaking up? Did I come and say, 'Oh, Danny boy, this isn't working out?" Let's break the f-up? Bro, stop. I just didn't talk because I felt ashamed because of that. I even went to Himeko therapist for this. Love is hard, and they were making this worse. I couldn't talk with you because I was scared. You seem hurt, and I don't know how to talk back. You came at the wrong time. I didn't want to die because I saw you. I wanted to die because it was hard to talk back to you. You are the sweetest person ever. Honestly,you weren't good at talking, and you didn't enjoy the fact that you had to stop talking with him. It breaks your heart to see him like this.

"But..you could have talked with me... It's hard, I know, but."

"Dan heng.. I told you, I feel so guilty. I should have talked with you, but I can't forgive myself because... because."

Your heart is thumping in your chest. You feel as if you're suffocating. Dan Heng is approaching. You feel hemmed in.

"Because I love you, I won't forgive anyone who hurts you, including myself, and the greatest punishment ever for that sin is not talking to you. I think about you all the time!" Hemeko did give some advice, but you just refused to talk to him because you were like a douche to him.

Suddenly, the pipe burst out on Dan Heng. His clothes were now soaking wet.

You called Pom-Pom, and they rushed with a towel to help Dan Heng. You couldn't help but laugh at him.

Water dripped onto the floor. He let the towel hang from his head, chuckling to himself as he looked at you.

Pom-pom told you both to get out, and you did. You looked at Dan Heng's damp shirt clinging to his chest and pursing your lips. You put your arms around him.

"You'll get yourself wet."

Although he said that, he put his arm around you too and pulled you closer.

"My clothes will dry off fast enough. Are you cold?"

"Yes, but no."

"Damn. You really are a big fool!"