★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᔕI᙭]彡★

Comenzar desde el principio

Sunshine scrolled through Pinterest ordering sunflower things for her kitchen like curtains and hand towels. She found some yellow cups and porcelain yellow plates. Sunshine already decided the kitchen would be sunflower themed and the bathroom she was still deciding between ocean themed to remind her of home or Daisy themed, her second favorite flower. She was leaning more towards the lateral however. She was sure Chan would like that too.

Sunshine sighed, getting bored of Pinterest and turned to look at the kitchen. The walls were white and they had a square table pushed against the wall that could sit four people. Sunshine looked closer at the wall as an idea formed in her head. At that moment the front door opened and Yvonne was back.

"I'm back from picking up the mattress for you." Sunshine was still staring at the wall with her pointer finger crooked against her chin.

"Yeah, thanks. Welcome back." Sunshine greeted.

"What are you thinking about?" Yvonne asked as she sat on the other stool beside Sunshine and gazed at the same wall.

"I'm thinking of a field of Sunflowers painted on the wall right there." Sunshine sighed. "But my painting is not as good as I'm imagining it to look." Yvonne nodded and gasped as a lightbulb went off above her head.

"Why don't you ask Hyunjin? He's really good at art and I'm sure he'd be willing to try to do something like that for you guys. I'll talk to him about it if you want."

"Sounds like a good idea but he's always so busy." Sunshine frowned a bit.

"Oh stop worrying! You and your husband are so much alike." Sunshine rolled her eyes. "A match made in heaven!" Yvonne said, fluttering her eyes dramatically. Sunshine scoffed this time at Yvonne before she felt her stomach churn. She placed her hand on her stomach with wide eyes before her stomach let out a big growl.

"You hungry, Yvonne? Cause this baby and I definitely are. Let's go eat somewhere."

Yvonne and Sunshine leave the new house to eat at a Korean McDonald's before returning back home. It was late now and their partners would arrive, hopefully, at any moment. Sunshine just fidgeted around the living room as Yvonne went to unload what she had for her room which was essentially just her clothes, blankets, and other necessities.

Sunshine hopped up quickly when there was a knock on the door. Yvonne came and stood in the middle of the room as Sunshine opened the door and immediately saw her boyfriend holding a small bouquet of flowers he clearly picked himself. Her heart warmed at the thought that he went out of his way to stop and pick these flowers for her. She pulled him in and Hyunjin and Felix froze in the front door's doorway when they saw Yvonne in the living room. She gave a smile as they blinked multiple times to make sure they were actually seeing her.

"Surprise! I moved to Korea." Yvonne said a bit nervously.

"Wait what?!" Hyunjin said with his jaw slackened.

"Moved!? Like you're staying here... permanently?" Yvonne grinned, biting her bottom lift softly before giving a slight nod. Felix and Hyunjin quickly came over to her and pulled her into their embrace. Not a word was uttered yet everything was said.

Sunshine pulled Bang Chan into the kitchen to give the throuple a bit of privacy. She sat Chan at the table and handed him a bag from McDonald's.

"You haven't eaten right?" Sunshine asked and Chan looked at the table, guiltily.

"No... Thank you, Sunny." He said as he reached into the bag and dug into the burger she bought for him. She watched him with a smile as he enjoyed it when she suddenly gasped and touched her stomach. Chan immediately stopped chewing and looked at her with a question and worry on his face.