★彡[ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ]彡★

Start from the beginning

"Felix? Who gave you these marks?!" Yvonne asked in shock.

"I-I can explain." Felix said and Yvonne crossed her arms, patiently waiting for an explanation.

"Is it another female?" She pouted.

"No, no. God no." Felix said, sitting up.

"One of the members?" Yvonne asked hoping it wasn't and Felix went silent. "Oh my god! Did Hyunjin finally peg you?" Yvonne asked excitedly. Felix blinked slowly in confusion of her reaction.

"Are you...happy?" He questioned as she grinned.

"I mean... I don't mind sharing with Hyunjin..." She said as she circled one of the marks on his chest. "I mean, Hyunjin is attractive. Honestly, I thought it was bound to happen sooner or later."

"What? I am so confused." Felix said.

"Come on, you know I'm polyamorous. I don't mind being in a throuple." Yvonne half-joked. "Anyways, how'd it happen? Who made the first move?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows before whispering. "Who was top?"

"Um well..." Felix hesitated to answer, unsure if she was serious. "After we broke up I was in a lot of pain. I kinda threw myself on him.." He said as his ears flushed red from shame and embarrassment. "And... I was bottom."

"I knew!" Yvonne exclaimed. "These marks are pretty new.."

"Um, we had sex just yesterday actually..." Felix said, casting eyes downward once again.

"Wow! One more question... how were those hot baths?" She smirked.

"Heaven." Felix responded without thinking and mentally facepalmed as her smirk widened. "Okay, you were right. I understand now." Felix admitted grudgingly. Yvonne smiled and kissed him nice and slow.

"God, I've missed you." Yvonne said as she moved to kiss his neck. Felix sucked in a breath. His body is more sensitive to touch, probably because of Hyunjin. Damn, he trained his body. But even then Yvonne was very consistent with touching too. She did some things most females don't usually do to a male like sucking on his nipples and things like that. She continued unbuttoning his shirt as she kissed down his chest and left her own marks among Hyunjin's.

"You look hot covered in marks, Felix." Felix gave a tight lipped smile that turned into a smirk as he swapped their positions so Yvonne was on the bottom again.

"Don't think you are going to become more dominant because I got dick, Yvonne." Felix purred as he dragged a finger softly down her body over her cloth. Her body jerked slightly in response to his touch. When he reached the hem of her shirt he slid his hand under, touching her Australian sun-kissed skin.

"I wouldn't dream of it. You know I'd be on my knees for you." She said breathlessly. "All you have to say is one word and I'll do it." Yvonne claimed as she locked her fingers behind Felix's neck. Felix sighed as he felt the rough lace of her bra. Felix smiled softly. She was planning to jump his bones today. He leaned in and kissed her lips sweetly, tasting the lips he had missed. He felt guilty because he was also thinking about how he had been kissing Hyunjin's lips. The feelings he had developed for Hyunjin. Yvonne could sense this. She sighed softly and sat up, pushing him off a bit. "Felix, let's talk maybe?" Yvonne suggested as she adjusted her shirt and looked at Felix. He pressed the bottom of his feet together and held his ankles.

Yvonne buttoned his shirt back up and gazed at him. She waited patiently as Felix dry swallowed and had shifty eyes. He felt guilty but wouldn't it be weird to admit this to Yvonne, even if she insists she's okay with this whole thing? She sighed again and placed a reassuring hand on top of one of his.