Chapter Four: Two Evil Eyes

Start from the beginning

   "Help us..." The children's voices came from the animatronics, "..Please." They chanted as they bled even more.

   He closed his eyes and shouted, "STOP!" Then he felt his breath brush against a nearby surface, he realized that something was wrapped around his whole body. He opened his eyes and everything was dark, only two holes were in front of his face. It was then that he realized...

   He was inside a suit.

   He looked down, his hands were yellow and bear-like, rusting with wires sticking out of the seams. He screamed once more but it was muffled by the suit that fully encased him. He struggled but the weight of the suit was preventing him to. It was claustrophobic, the feeling of being cut off from the outside world was too much for Nick to handle.

   "NO!" He cried, trying to break free from the suit that what seemed will be his final resting place.

   He shut his eyes again, then the suit suddenly vanished along with the phantom animatronics that surrounded him, he was left alone in the hall. Nick was covered in sweat and tears, petrified on his wheelchair. His sweaty hands rolled the metal ring of the wheelchair away from the place.

   Then a grinning rabbit with demonic eyes peeked around the corner, staring at him dead in the eyes.

   "NO!" Nick pled, rolling backwards.

   Springtrap placed its hand on the wall and dragged its metal fingers against it, creating a screeching noise as he approached Nick.

   SCRREEEEEEEEEEECH! The sounds of metal grazing the wall pierced his ears. He rolled backwards as fast as he could as it went after him, walking instead of running, menacingly taunting him.

   "Please!" He screamed. The monster was gaining on him, its eyes glowed even more and this time, it turned bright fiery red. Faint laughing sounds came from the monster, a deep but horrifying chuckle. A laugh so evil it made Nick's heart skip a beat, it was truly terrifying.

   "I--always--come--back." A gurgled, demonic voice spoke from the suit. Springtrap continued dragging its metal fingers along the wall, peeling off the thick coat of paint and exposing the raw concrete underneath. It continued to cackle, twitch and jolt as it approached the man. "It's--been---so---long." The deathly voice said before lunging at Nick, grabbing on his wheelchair then flipping it over, sending the poor man falling to the ground.

   The heavy footsteps followed him. He dragged himself away with his arms, screaming as the burns on his torso rubbed against the tiled floor. "Please."

   Then its hand grasped on his head and pulled him up by the hair, "STOP! PLEASE!" He smacked on the large metal hand that yanked on the strands, but it was hopeless.

   A scalpel was brought near him, reflecting his heavily bruised face. He screamed, nothing could stop the inevitable, he knew it...

   This is how I die.

   He swallowed hard as Springtrap raised the weapon high up the air. The animatronic was ready for the kill, laughing maniacally as it taunted the helpless victim.

   But a metal object was smashed against the side of Springtrap's head. It was disoriented, losing its grip on Nick and blurring its sights. It slowly turned around to see who the attacker was.

   A female nurse with a bloodstained uniform holding a fire extinguisher was there.

   Jodi jabbed the creature's face with the bottom of the canister, creating a loud clang. "RUN, NICK!" She swung at the animatronic's hand that knocked the knife off of its grip, then another at its face. Springtrap was thrown aback by the countless hits by the nurse, spraying its dark blood at every hit.

   Nick hurriedly pulled himself away from the two as Jodi continued to hit the animatronic with the object. He forced himself to stand up even though it was extremely difficult to do, grabbing on the edge of the counter and pulling himself to stand on his two feet. He was dazed by the blood loss, terrifying visions and the unfolding horror, watching the nurse fight the towering animatronic. He looked around, his eyesight fuzzy and spinning, searching for something that could help her.

   He spotted something on the dead night guard's belt. A gun.

   The nurse then pulled the ring of the fire extinguisher and aimed the nozzle at the animatronic before squeezing the lever spraying white smoke directly in the face of the rabbit. Springtrap wailed as the chemical got into its eyes, then it began swinging blindly at Jodi, using all its strength to hit her.

   She backed away as the monster advanced, still spraying it with the extinguisher. She never let go of the lever, shouting in anger while she did it.

   Until it all ran out.

   "Fuck." She mumbled. Before she could do anything more, Springtrap smacked her across the face and she flew a few feet sideways and hit her head on the wall, knocking her unconscious.

   The creature regained its vision and saw the girl lying on the ground. It picked up the canister and slowly knelt in front of her, raising it to deliver a deadly blow.

   "JODI!" Nick bellowed, aiming the gun at the rabbit. Springtrap stopped and turned back at the man, leaving Jodi alone and walking towards him, "Leave her alone, motherfucker." Nick whimpered before pulling the trigger.

   It only clicked. The gun was jammed.

   "SHIT!" He panicked. The animatronic turned to him, dragging the empty canister on the floor and laughing at his struggles. It opened its mouth emitting a high-pitched screech before pouncing at him.

   The cold metal fingers of the monster wrapped tightly around his neck, making him drop the gun. He gasped for air as the hand began squeezing his throat and raised him up until his feet could no longer feel the tiled floor. Springtrap was lifting him up high in the air until Nick felt the ceiling with his head. He punched the hand but his efforts were proven futile.

   Then gunshots were heard, Nick saw the surprised expression of the animatronic as they slowly began to topple over. Two more gunshots went off and they finally fell to the ground.

   Springtrap lay on the floor motionless. Nick was catching his breath, he saw Jodi with the gun in her hand.

   She rushed beside him and held him in her arms, "Are you alright?" She asked, hugging him tightly, gently wiping the blood from his face.

   The man was exhausted, every inch of his body was throbbing. He gave thumbs up at her before letting his arm slump on the floor. Nick glanced around then stared at the dead animatronic in front of them.

   "I-Is it over?" Jodi asked, also looking at it.

   But Springtrap jolted.

   "We gotta get out of here." Nick weakly said as the killer began to regain its consciousness. Jodi dragged him to the elevator and pressed a button. A few seconds later a lift opened and they quickly got into it.

   As the elevator doors closed, he took one last glance at the animatronic that was crawling after them, hissing and growling angrily.