2

[Setting: A vast open field. Gilgamesh and Enkidu engage in an intense battle, their weapons clashing with force. Ink stumbles upon the scene.]

Ink: (looking around) Hmm, where did Gilgamesh go? I wanted to ask him something... Ah, there he is! Wait, why is he fighting someone?

[Gilgamesh and Enkidu continue their battle, displaying their incredible strength and skill.]

Ink: (squints, trying to make sense of the situation) Is this some sort of friendly competition? They seem pretty serious about it... But why are they fighting? Did they forget to agree on a game plan?

[Days pass, and the battle between Gilgamesh and Enkidu shows no signs of stopping.]

Ink: (yawns) Wow, they've been at it for days now. Don't they ever get tired? Maybe they should take a break and grab a snack... or at least pause for a bathroom break.

[Ink awkwardly stands on the sidelines, occasionally scratching his head and mumbling to himself.]

Ink: (whispering) Maybe I should offer them some snacks? But I can't remember if Gilgamesh likes grapes or not... Oh well, I'll just watch for now.

[As Ink continues to observe the battle, he occasionally forgets what he's doing and starts drawing doodles on the ground or daydreaming.]

Ink: (gazing off into the distance) I wonder if I could paint their epic battle... Oh, but what colors should I use? Maybe a mix of blue and green for the strange man's strength, and gold and silver for Gilgamesh's regal aura. Yes, that would be splendid!

[Meanwhile, Gilgamesh and Enkidu exchange blows and continue their fierce duel, their determination unwavering.]

Ink: (snapping out of his daydream) Whoa, they're still going at it! I hope they don't forget to eat or sleep. Maybe I should remind them... or maybe not. I tend to forget things too, after all.

[Finally, the battle reaches a climax, and Gilgamesh and Enkidu both pause, catching their breath.]

Ink: (clapping his hands) Bravo! That was quite a spectacle, my friends! Though I'm not sure what it was all about, it was still quite entertaining!

[Gilgamesh and Enkidu exchange a tired glance before acknowledging Ink's presence.]

Gilgamesh: (panting) Mongrel, what are you doing here?

Ink: (smiling sheepishly) Oh, I was just looking for you, Gilgamesh. But then I stumbled upon this amazing battle. You both put on quite a show!

Enkidu: (grinning) It seems even you couldn't resist getting caught up in our clash, painter.

Ink: (laughs) I suppose you're right, strange man that looks like a woman made of clay. Well, carry on with your fight. I'll just be here, cheering you both on i guess.