Chapter Four

*Welcome to the World Justin Marselles Tatum-Brown*

Jayson Tatum 9 months and 40 weeks pregnant,

Jayson was sitting on the couch with his brother at their new house which is not far from the TD Garden (Boston Celtics Home-court.). Jayson's parents and siblings came over to the house to prepare the stuff for the arrival of the baby. Jayson and Jaycob were catching up on how everything went. "You know Jayson? I bet you would return to the game as soon as we are settled," "Oh don't worry Jaycob," Jayson chuckles. "My Head Coach Brad Stevens told me that I have to be sidelined for the rest of the NBA season knowing that I'm going to have a baby soon," His mother prepares the snack for the guests. "Oh my goodness! I'm hungry, you know my brother is going to be the mom to be and I can hardly wait to try on mom's favorite snacks," "Jayson, the snack is ready. Let's eat," "Coming Mom," Jayson answers. He gets up from the couch but felt the sharp pain on his lower belly. "Mom? Mom? Mom? My stomach hurts," "Why? What happened? Does it hurt?" Mrs. Tatum went to him. "Mommy, the baby is going to come out!" Jayson's mother accompanies him to the room as his father helps him out. "Okay, hon help me remove Jayson's clothes while I prepare the washcloth and the baby stuff to help Jayson give birth," "Gotcha!" His father removes Jayson's T-shirt, pants, underwear and socks except his tank top.

"Dad, I'm scared I don't want to do this!" Jayson said panting. "Jayson, everything will be fine," His father tells him. "I'm sure that the baby will come out healthy and you can do this," Jayson felt another pain and noticed a soaked sheet on his bed. "Ewww! This is so gross!" "What happened?" His brother Jaycob went in. "Jayson's water just broke and it's time for him to push," Jayson was worried about the bed and even the safety of his baby. "Mom! My water broke!" "I know sweetie, it will be fine," She said trying to calm him down. Later on, Jayson starts pushing. "AAAAAAAHHHH!" "Push! Jayson! Push!" His mother instructed. "OWWWWWWW!!" "You're doing great Jayson, keep pushing!" He was sweating excessively and he knew his back was hurting. "My back hurts mom," His mom would suggest for him to do all fours just to help him change the positions of his baby. His dad had to massage his back and Jayson would groan in pain. "It will be alright Jayson, just breathe in and push," He did as he could while trying to get the baby to come out. "Dad, my belly hurts," He was clutching his baby bump. "I know son, I'll massage your belly," While Jayson was pushing the baby out and placing his hand on his thighs just to get it to come out but it took a long period of time to get it to go down to his cervix. His father started massaging his baby bump while he's pushing. "Come on Jayson you can do this!" "AAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHH!" He was panting heavily and the sweat was dripping on his forehead. "You're doing so well Jayson! Keep pushing!" "Don't give up now son," "Dad! The baby is too big, he won't come out!" "Jayson! It will be alright! Just stay strong!" Since Jaylen Brown is not here to see the birth of his son because he had to go to the game, Jayson Tatum would have to go in labor at home with the help from his parents. "His head is almost out! Push! Push! Push!" "AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!" He gritted his teeth and fell his head on the pillows. "Again! Jayson! Again!" He pushed through the pressure and screams feeling the baby's head crown.

"Mom! It burns!" He clenched his teeth when he felt the burning sensation. "I can see the baby's head Jayson," She lifted the sheet of blanket and saw the head that was covered with the blood," He was panting as his mother placed the towel to wipe the blood on the head. "Push a little more Jayson!" "OOOOOOWWWWWW!!" He screamed. "You're almost done! Keep going!" "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Jayson's face had been red from all the pushing and screaming. "I know you're tired, but we need to continue," The challenging part that he had to go through was to push for the shoulders. "Okay, his head is out! This is going to be more painful since you have to push for the shoulders and I have to pull the baby out slowly!" Jayson was ready for the final stage of pushing and he did. When he pushed for the shoulders, his mother pulls the baby out slowly and Jayson was letting out a loud cry. The tears were streaming down his face. "It's alright Jayson," His father said rubbing him on the baby bump. "He's coming out now!" He screamed until he heard the sound of a baby crying. "There it is Jayson! It's a beautiful baby boy!" Jayson was panting but was relieved that the pressure was gone. She cleaned him up before returning the baby back to him. "You did it Jayson! We're so proud of you!" "Thanks dad," he smiled. His parents took the photo of Jayson holding a newborn in his arms and sent it to Jaylen Brown. He was so excited that he is now a father to Jayson's baby.

Next, his parents took him to the hospital to check on him and the baby and they were perfectly fine and healthy.

Justin Marselles Tatum-Brown
Born at 9:00pm on June 8th 2017
Gender: male
Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz.
Parents-
Mother: Jayson Tatum
Father: Jaylen Brown