Chapter Three

*Moving in to the new house*
Boston, MA
10:00am,

Jayson Tatum- 5 months pregnant.

Jayson was now 5 months pregnant as he and Jaylen bought a new house for both of them and their new baby to move in together. Three months had passed and they decided to buy some other stuff for their house with the help from Jaylen's family members. They were throwing a housewarming party as Jayson's father Justin Tatum were invited as well. Jaylen's father had a talk with Jayson's father about how Jayson had to deal with the challenges since finding out that he was pregnant. At that time, Justin finally understood what Jayson had to go through and apologized to him. "Jayson, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted when you told me that you were pregnant," His father explained. "I mean it's just that I didn't want you to make the same mistake that your mother did, so that's why I decided to make it up to you and my oh my. My son is going to be a mom," Jayson laughed. "Oh dad of course and I forgave you,"

Yet, Justin placed his hand on Jayson's 5 month baby bump. "What the?" "Dad, did you feel it?" Jayson gasped. "It just kicked," He said. "So when's the appointment for finding out the gender of my grandchild?" "My appointment is next week dad," He said softly. "Whether the baby is going to be a boy or a girl, but Kayden was hoping it would be a girl," "I hope so too but if it's a boy, I'm thinking I can decorate the room for the baby boy," Jayson answers with his excitement. "Besides, I always think that I should be happy on what I have been especially with the baby on the way," "That's right because I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world," He smiled.

1 week later,

Jayson goes to the clinic to find out the gender of the baby. "So Jayson, are you ready to find out the gender of your baby?" Jayson nodded. "Yes," As the Physician puts the jelly on Jayson's pregnant belly. She saw the baby inside the womb. "Congratulations! The baby is a boy!" "What?" Jayson became surprised. "Oh my goodness babe! Did you hear that? We're having a boy!" Jayson and Jaylen were excited that they are expecting a baby boy. Afterwards, they were planning to have a gender reveal at their new house. Thus, Jayson and Jaylen's family were throwing the gender reveal party as the fans and the teammates were invited to attend the party. First of all there were lots of fans' kids that were playing the raffles even the parents were bringing diapers, wipes, stuffed toys, baby clothes etc for Jayson and Jaylen. Yet, they bought the crib for them and Jaylen's mother and father will help them out with the crib. The fans had sent them the congratulations gift and even some Pre-pregnancy and baby stuff. Not only that, Jayson and Jaylen were planning to reveal whether they're going to have a girl or not. In that case, they have the balloon that says 'Boy or girl'. They were ready for the gender reveal. Jayson and Jaylen counted. "One! Two! Three!" The light blue confetti scatters on the grass and shouted. "It's a boy!" Everyone was cheering knowing that Jayson and Jaylen were expecting a boy. Jayson updated his Instagram story and posted: Jaylen and I are expecting a baby boy! 🩵💙👦🏻👶🏻🍼. Jayson's posts were flooded with comments and congratulatory messages.

Jayson Tatum: Dad, are you happy?

Mr. Tatum: Yes Jayson and besides I'm going to be a grandfather.

Jayson Tatum: Thanks Dad and I know that you're upset because of what I did.

His father talked to him. "You know Jayson, I always think the best in you but you know I was a bit overbearing knowing that you were too young to be a mom, but it was fine because I finally understood it now," "Dad I'm glad you realize how important it was for me to hear that. I feel like I got my dad back," Jayson hugs his father along with Jaylen Brown. Jaylen's father took Jayson's father with him to have a talk about what they're going to do next once Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown will have a child on their own.

Jayson and Jaylen enjoyed each other's company and talked about the first things they would do once the baby is born. Although, Jayson decides to do the normal delivery either at home or the hospital.

*The Maternity Photoshoot*
Jayson Tatum- 7 months pregnant

It took place at the Rose Garden in Downtown Boston. Jayson and Jaylen were photographed together as they were capturing their moments together as an expectant parents. Jayson was dressed up in his light blue dress that Jaylen bought for his birthday. "You look gorgeous," Jaylen whispers placing his hand on Jayson's baby bump. "Thank you honey," Jayson smiles kissing him on the cheek as Jaylen did the same thing on the lips and forehead. "Anytime my love," Jaylen said. "I wanted to make sure that you and our baby will always be protected," He whispered. Thus, when it comes to having the late night cuddles. Jayson and Jaylen were in bed hugging and kissing and mostly, Jaylen rubbing Jayson Tatum's 7 month baby bump. Even at the Rose Garden, they were bonding together while Jaylen feels the baby's movements coming from Jayson's belly.

Jayson Tatum: I'm sure our baby would be healthy especially when we give them lots of love.

Jaylen Brown: Me too.

Afterwards, they went to the restaurant to eat out with the family. Jaylen Brown's family had joined the Tatum Family as Jayson and Jaylen had announced that they're expecting a baby boy. "That's awesome! We're going to be grandparents," Jayson and Jaylen's parents were excited when they heard that the couple including Jayson and Jaylen were having a baby.

Jayson Tatum POV:

I was excited to announce that me and Jaylen Brown are expecting a baby boy and I know it may be challenging for me to go through the changes since I am going to be a mother soon. I had a talk with my dad and yet, everything is all good. He is my dad after all and I love him. In the meantime, he is going to meet a grandson in his life and I hope my delivery will be smooth.

Jaylen Brown POV:

Jayson and I are thinking about what we could do on our next step once our baby boy comes. In fact, I'll be able to guide him with anything that he wants and I know he wanted to do some other things. Anyways, I can hardly wait for me and Jayson to become parents.