Prologue

Jayson Tatum POV:

Hi my name is Jayson Tatum I am a small forward for Boston Celtics and I came to Boston to have an opportunity around the corner. However, I was unaware that I am going to meet someone who I never had as my ideal type if I remember it correctly. Anyways, I'm going to the TD Garden for the basketball practice.

TD Garden,
Boston, MA,
2:00pm,

"Hi there Jayson," Marcus Smart comes in. "Oh hey Marcus, what's up?" "Ready for the practice?" "Yeah," They were at the basketball court doing some work for their three pointers, lay up, rebounding and blocking. Yet, Jayson managed to dunk the basket and everyone in his team were cheering. Later on, Jayson decided to take breaks until Jayson had met the person who would be working with him for the Boston Celtics. "Oh hi there," "Hi what's your name?" The man asked. "My name is Jayson Christopher Tatum, you?" He followed. "Hi Jayson Tatum, I'm Jaylen Marselles Brown, nice to meet you," "Nice to meet you too Jaylen" Jayson and Jaylen began to have conversations at the basketball court.

Jaylen Brown: So what brings you here?

Jayson Tatum: My family and I moved to Boston since I am playing for Boston Celtics and I'm so happy to be here for the most amazing NBA team in which I would always dreamed of being there.

Jaylen Brown: Ah I see.

Jayson Tatum: Yeah. I mean I get that I may be a shy person because I was always been here and I wanted to go to Boston as a child so yeah I came here.

Jaylen Brown: Oh okay.

Jayson Tatum: How about you?

Jaylen Brown: Same here knowing that I would look forward working with you.

Jayson Tatum: That would be great.

Jaylen Brown: Well I gotta say, you look really incredibly beautiful and amazing as a bouquet of roses.

Jayson Tatum: Gee Thanks Jaylen. I never thought you would say something like that.

Jaylen Brown: Yeah I know. In that case I never had a girlfriend before so I was thinking maybe we could go out or maybe watch a movie.

Jayson Tatum: Uh yeah movie sounds great.

Jaylen Brown: Okay great!

Jayson Tatum: See you later then Jaylen?

Jaylen Brown: Yep

Jayson returned to the practice with Marcus Smart. "Oh my goodness! Was Jaylen Brown getting interested in you?" Marcus asked. "I gotta say he was getting interested in me, I'm thinking if he was the person who would be in love with and yeah I could tell that I may be a matchmaker for him,"

Marcus Smart: Dude! We're you watching Mulan?

Jayson Tatum: Yes and they were hella good.

Marcus Smart: Same here.

Jayson Tatum: sorry I got distracted.

Marcus Smart: Don't worry about it. Besides, it would feel like a high school dance all over again.

Jayson Tatum: Oh stop 😆.

Marcus Smart: I'm just kidding.

Jaylen Brown POV:

I gotta admit that Jayson Tatum is the most amazing person to talk to and I know for a fact that he would be the perfect match for me. Thus, me and Jayson will be having a dinner date to get to know him more before the movie date starts. Look I know you think it may be too early to start a relationship. However, I still want to know the reason why I want to date Jayson.