Muichiro X Reader

Requested by AudreyRowe and muichiro_bigest_simp

Jealous

Author's note: THERE IS NO SMUT 👍🏼, for this one you're in school and there are no demons, also Muichiro's memory is fine.

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

"That's it, I'm officially dropping out" you placed the piece of paper in front of Muichiro, he looked at it then you.

"Okay?" You roll your eyes.

"I got an F Muichiro" it took him a bit but he eventually got it.

"Ooh, well if you don't like it you can retake it" you rolled your eyes again.

"Yeah but do I really want to?" He just shrugs and goes back to talk with Tanjiro.

"Fine then" you took your paper back and walked away, clearly Muichiro didn't care so why should you?

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

"Hey Kanao" she turns around and waves.

"Oh hey y/n" you sat with her and the rest of the girls, you placed the paper in front of them so they could see.

"Oh my, y/n" finally, a natural reaction.

"I know, what am I going to do?" The girls looked at each other than you.

"You can retake it" you whine.

"But I don't want to" you dramatically place your head on the table.

"Don't worry, we'll help" Kanao padded your head.

"I should just drop out"

"You could but do you really want to? I mean think of all the responsibilities you'll have when you drop out" you shot your back head up.

"No thank you" the girls giggled.

"If you wanna get an A we better start hitting the books" you groan but then nod.

"Fine" the girls packed their stuff and started walking to the library.

🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️

After hours of being in the library it was finally time to go.

(You were there for a good 20-30 minutes)

"Finally, let's get out of here" all of you packed your stuff and walked out, you opened the door and walked out.

"Let's never do this again, okay?" All four of you laughed, while laughing you felt yourself bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" you extend your hand trying to help the guy back up.

"No it's okay" he takes your hand.

"Are you okay, I didn't hurt you did I?" He shakes his head.

"No you're good" you got a quick glance of the guy, he was kinda cute. You didn't want to be awkward, so you started talking to the guy, Kanao and the other girls slowly walked away leaving you two alone.

Muichiro's pov:

"Let's go to the library, I have to get some things" I nod and follow Tanjiro. While walking we hear someone fall and a girl apologizing.

"Hey it's y/n" she helps the guy up and checks to see if he was okay, they have an awkward pause but y/n asks the guy questions. Kanao and the others slowly walked away, it didn't seem like y/n noticed because she kept talking. I don't know why but a sudden burst of anger shot through my veins.

"Let's go" I got pulled out of my thoughts by Tanjiro, I just nodded and followed him. Never taking my eyes off the two of them, I can't have him fall for y/n...wait what am I saying?

"You okay?" I look back at Tanjiro.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous for the test tomorrow" he hums and goes back to reading his book, while I look back at y/n and the boy. Why am I feeling this way? Why do I care? Why do I want to strangle that guy and hold onto y/n tight so she couldn't escape?

"Wait" Tanjiro hummed.

"I'll be back" I leave Tanjiro and walk out the library, I walk towards y/n and grab her arm.

"Sorry, she needs to be somewhere"

No one's pov:

You feel Muichiro pull you by your arm.

"Sorry but she needs to be somewhere" you were confused and tried getting him off but he wouldn't budge, he pulled you into a corner away from the guy.

"What was that?" Muichiro holds your face and brings it closer to his. He closes his eyes and kisses you, you were taken back but eventually gave in, you two pull apart and look at each other before realizing what he just did.

"W-what was that f-for" you covered your mouth trying to hide somewhat of the blush you had, Muichiro doesn't answer he just kinda stares at you then his hands.

"M-muichiro?" He holds your face and goes in for another kiss, but this one lasted a little longer. You two let go and stare at each other.

"I-I have to go" he walks off quickly back into the library. After he was gone you touched your lips.

"So, my plan worked"

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Word count: 833
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Author's note: I tried keeping this one nice and simple, hope you liked it. I don't have much to say so, love you all 🥳

Question: do you have any manga recommendations? It can't have any nsfw stuff 😡

Next: Genya X Reader

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕