Demon Tanjiro X Reader

Requested by Trinitythegamer

Fireworks

(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

"I love this" you rest your head on Tanjiro's shoulder.

"Yeah me too" he rubs little circles in the palm of your hand.

"We should do this every night" he shakes his head.

"I don't want you losing sleep because of me" you smile.

"I wouldn't mind" he takes your hand and gives it a little peck.

"I'm glad we ran into each other y/n" you nod.

"Yeah me too" the sun slowly started to rise.

"It's time for me to go" you whine.

"Why"

"You know why"

"What if you turned me into a demon so that we could be together forever" he shakes his head.

"We've already discussed this, I'm not turning you into one" you sigh.

"Fine, same time tonight?" He sighs.

"Okay but tomorrow night you're going to sleep" you chuckle.

"I can try" he smiles, he leans in close and kisses your forehead.

"I'll see you tonight"

"Alright" you wave goodbye, he disappeared within seconds.

"Just 12 more hours" you closed your eyes and let the breeze take over you.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

"Y/n?" Tanjiro looked around for you.

"Sorry something came up" he turned around, his eyes softened and filled with love.

"I'm glad you're here" you nod, he takes your hand and gives it a peck.

"I'm glad you're here too" you two sat down at the edge of the cliff, sure it was scary but with Tanjiro there you knew that you were going to be safe.

"Look at the stars" he looks up, there are hundreds or even thousands of stars shining down at you, he slowly makes eye contact with you.

"Yeah they're really beautiful tonight" you felt yourself getting flustered, he was such a sweetheart, how could anyone hate him?

"Y-yeah they are" he grabs your chin and moves it so you could face him.

"You're so adorable" you start blushing even more, he lets out a small laugh.

"It's not funny" he let's go and covered his mouth.

"Sorry, sorry" he takes a deep breath and calms himself down, you laid on the ground facing the nice dark sky.

"I want it to be night forever" Tanjiro lays next to you nodding.

"Yeah me too" he slowly made his way to your hand, and intertwined them together.

"Much better"

"Do you think if you weren't a demon we would've known each other?" He hums.

"Possibly" he starts rubbing circles on your hand, this was one of the things you loved about Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro?" He hums.

"In our next life, let's get married" he nods.

"Alright" you scooch closer and hold onto him tightly.

"I can't wait to see you"

"Me too" the sky suddenly started lighting up with colors, you opened your eyes and saw beautiful colors filling up the sky.

"Look Tanjiro, fireworks" you sat up and pointed, he smiled and sat up with you.

"Happy birthday y/n" you look at Tanjiro and smile.

"Thank you" he started tearing up.

"Please don't cry Tanjiro" you grab his cheeks and stare into his eyes.

"We'll meet again soon" you smiled as your body started fading away. Tanjiro nods, once your body had faded away he was left with your grave.

Soon you and Tanjiro were going to meet again.

It was just a matter of time.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
Word count: 578
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
Author's note: Not gonna lie I started crying while I was writing this. 🧍🏽‍♀️

Anyways I don't have much to say, love you all 🩷😋

Question: what are your favorite emojis to use?

Me: 🦕🤠😈🐸🐝🧋😏

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝