Chapter 10: Leo's pov

Dedicated to everyone out there who loves short stories

    Sam asked me why I chose Mira off all the girls around me.  I know I would go through extra miles to see people who have caused me embarrassment or pain, suffer.  But, there are more reasons as to why I chose her, of course I didn't just choose her to get revenge, especially not for something that happened a year ago.  Reasons I'll let him know about..........
Later

Or never

While I was talking to sam someone rang the doorbell. Could it be Mira?

Of course not.  It's my 'cousin', Bri. Sam left when she arrived as he lost hope.  She and I had a brief conversation before the door bell rang again.

"I'll go get it. Might be the 'she' Sam was talking about. I'll bet she is pretty " she said while I rolled my eyes in return

°is she? ° I've thought of her to be a lot of things in my short interactions with her.  She acts like she's brave enough to say whatever she wants but really is not, gets confused when she's drunk, but pretty is not one of them.

She walked in and I saw her stop for a while, looking into my eyes, the same thing she did when we met at the café.  She was wearing an off-shouldered, dark blue top with colourful flowers on the left side of it and a pair of jeans (the jeans can be whatever you -the viewer(s)- imagine). 

She didn't try to look gorgeous,  like the other girls who would intentionally reveal their cleavage and wear shorts things when around me, but ended up succeeding at looking......cute.  That's the word, not gorgeous, cute.

We had a conversation, which ended in her telling me she'll think about it.  I'm not used to these kinds of answers from girls.  Not to brag, but they are usually the ones who want me.

I insisted on my driver taking her home and she agreed.

***************

It's Saturday now and I met with her yesterday.  She still hasn't contacted me through Sam yet.
I really hate waiting for people to reply me, again, it's usually the other way around.  There are many unspoken rules I have and Mira keeps breaking them.

I guess I'll have to call her first, another rule being broken.  The phone's ringing but she isn't picking up.
  Finally she picked the call
Hey" she said like she's tired, but I assumed she probably just woke up from a nap

"Miss Mira " I said

"Please who is this? " I could sense the confusion in her voice when she said that.

"I see you've forgotten all about you telling me that you'll think about it"
I said hoping she would figure out who was talking to her

"Mr Argent" she sounded flustered on the phone like she wasn't expecting my call, but she obviously wasn't.

"I see you actually have" I said

"Uhh.....why did you call me.  I thought your secretary would be the one to contact me if you ever needed to"she said changing the subject.

" He's not working today Mira, it's Saturday" I told her

" Oh, I thought busy people like you even work on weekends " of course she 'thought' it's what everyone thinks most of the time.

" Well everyone deserves a break don't they"I replied

" So y...."

" You still haven't given me my answer Mira" I interrupted

" Uhm...yeah I think it's a conversation best said I person" she suggested

"I'll  text you the address" I said and cut the call.

I sent her the address and told her to be there on time.
It was the café we met at a few days ago. 

***************
I'm still at the café right now, waiting.  I really hate waiting.
I got here 10 minutes ago. I called her two freaking hours ago. I mean two hours aren't enough for her to get ready??

I was knocked out of my thoughts when she walked in.

Another short chapter.  Finished!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you keep reading❤️❤️❤️
Please vote ⭐, share and comment.
I hope you keep reading
Thank You🤗 :)