/ / /

It's been about 3 hours, and me and my family and the Vogels are in the kitchen. Dabria is still not here.

About 20 minutes later Dabria comes in the kitchen. As Aden looks at Dabria his eyes widen.

"Da - Dabria?" Aden says as he walks towards her.

"Is, is that blood?" Aden says as he points at Dabria hands.

Dabria looks at the blood or red that's on her hand.

"Oh, it's. Yes but not mine. I did warn him." Dabria says as she chuckles.

Dabria pov

It's not blood it's paint but this will be funny.

"You killed someone!" Aden shouts.

"It's not blood you idiot its paint." I said as he clams down.

I then get some water.

"So how'd it go?" Azazel ask as he smirks.

"Well the suits are actually good. Ah are you guys gonna go to her party?" I ask readying knowing the answer.

"Yea. To bad you can't go." Sabrina says.

Oh how I can't wait to see her face when they see I'm the owner.

"When were you guys invited?" I ask.

"Yesterday." Sabrina says as I scoff.

"I don't even need to have a invitation princess." I said as her eyes widen.

"Anyways I wont be going with you. I have to make sure everything's all good. She will be having some model's walks on stage with the outfits she designed her very own." I said as they nod.

"Hey are you ok?" Azazel ask.

"Yea, it's not the first time I've gotten high." I said.

"Don't do drugs anymore." Salvatore says.

"Salvatore, buddy. Me and rules don't work together. I one time assaulted a cop." I said.

It was not my fault.

Salvatore laugh's.

"Hey, tomorrow you'll be going with Aden to get some clothes. You're aunts and uncles and cousins will be coming in two day and in three days it's Sabrina's birthday. Well be celebrating you're guys both birthdays and Aden too." Salvatore says as Sabrina wines.

"No, need I hate my birthday. I'll actually be at a friend's house." I said with a emotionaless face as I see them silver.

"Why not?" Valerie, my step mother says.

"I hate my birthday." I said talking out a cigarette and lighter.

"Fine then I hate my birthday too." Aden says.

"No enjoy yourselves." I said.

"What you gonna go whore around." Sabrina says as her mom glares at her.

"Yes, I am. And you know what for you're birthday I'll give you enough money to go get more plastic surgery. Because you need it." I said as Hope laughs.

"You are a whore. I'm sure your mom must hate you. She's probably disgusted of you." Sabrina says as nothing but anger and rage is in me.

"Sabrina!" Everyone shouts.

"It's fine. I'd be disappointed in the girl I am now." I said laughing.

I then put my hands behind my back and put an emotionaless face on.

"Have a good nice sleepy I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said laughing. I then walk away laughing.

Damn am I crazy.

Azazel pov

Dabria is so crazy, she would be a great Donna. My Donna I smirk at the thought.

"I have to go to the hospital." I said.

Without a second  I leave and go to the hospital.

/ / /

As arrive a man doctor comes to me.

"Hi - hi sir is their anything I can h - help you with?" The doctor ask me with fear.

"Um yes I haven't been feeling good." I said.

"Follow me." The doctor says.

I them follow him in a office he gestures for me to sit down to which I do.

"So tell me how do you feel?" The man says as he grabs a pen and holds a note book.

"Well this has only been going on for about two three day ago. But I've been feeling like I have stuff in my stomach, every time I smile, like I don't ever smile. My cheeks sometimes turn red. I feel like I can't breathe." I say seriously.

"Uh, does this happen when some one certain comes in the room?" The doctor ask.

"Yes theirs this girl, she's been with us probably like two three days ago. When I first met her... I couldn't breath or speak." I said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" The doctor ask.

"No." I said confused.

"Then you must like that girl. You have a crush. This means that you have feeling's for the girl and you're nervous." The doctor says as my eyes widen.

I - I - I like Dabria? Oh God her brothers and dad gonna beat the living trash out of me.

"Uh, thank. Thank you for you're time." I said I then get up and run to my car.

About 30 minutes later I arrive at the Russo's house.

Im going to go check on Dabria.

I then go to her room and knock. As I hear nothing I go go in and see Dabria outside of her balcony smoking. I frown, smoking is bad. I then go to her.

"You know smoking is bad for you're health?" I said as I go to her.

"Well I didn't know that. Mom." Dabria says glaring at me.

"You're young to." I said.

"Really? Because people never treated me as a kid. When I was 6, people old their kids that I'm bad and a bad influence to not go around. You'll end up like her.... a disappointment." Dabria says laughing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what Sabrina said. Every one here doesn't like her. Not even her mom." I admitted.

"Mhmm, alot of people don't like me. I'm used to it. But for some reasons it's ways the blondes." Dabria says as I laugh.

"Hey, what do you guys do for business? I mean, how do you guys own all of this?" Dabria says as I tensed up.

"We own hotels, clubs and restaurants. Sofia is a clothes designer. Sabrina says to be one but she'll just give money to them to be whatever she wants. She wants to be friends with the CEO of the Bri's jewelry company. She said that if she's friends with her, she can mess her business up, then take over." I said honestly.

Dabria pov

That's little shit. Well, well I just can't wait for her to see who's the CEO.

"Good night." I said I then drop my cigarette and step on it.

"Have a good night." Azazel says as I nod.

As he leaves I lock my door and I go to my bathroom. I take off my shirt leaving me in my bra. I look at my bruises and cuts. My ribs are black and purple.

I need to be prepared for my birthday. I need to be strong. It's my fault mom died. I need to be strong. I then put cream in my ribs and wrap them. After that I out a over sized jacket and I lay down.

I then take some sleeping pills I can't be screaming bloody Mary. As I out them in my kith I grab my water bottle and chug the water down as well with the pills. I then lay down a few minutes later I let sleep consume me.

How's this chapter?! I hope you guys like, thank you guys for reading.

Counted words: 1721