𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

_Yo babe who are they ? You heard someone say and an arm came around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him.

You looked up and saw Karasu smirking at them while one of them frowned.

_Sup dude ? Trynna hit on my girlfriend ? He asked while you eyed their expressions.

_Come on~ it can't hurt a girl to have two men in her heart~ the second one said amused while his friend raised a brow at him.

_You're right, I'm the second one. You saw Eita approach and frowned yourself.

_....

_....

_....

_I was only joking. The male admitted while his playful expression dropped.

_Good for you ? Karasu said while Eita stopped on your free side.

_Literally no one asked. He said while crossing his arms over his chest.

_Yeah- well uh- we were leaving actually- he said while taking a step back.

_Well leave faster asshole. Karasu told him while the guy flinched and cursed under his breath while leaving.

_What the actual fuck- you started while he let go of you with a chuckle.

_(Name) over here ! Isagi shouted while Karasu was still chuckling as you followed Eita back to the spot.

_Hey. You greeted while putting your bag down and sitting on the sand.

_(Name)- just sit here. Reo said while showing you the spot next to him on a towel.

You did as he said and took your phone out and the first thing you were met with was the gc.

☆_______________________☆

Bachira

Yall who's that with (Name) ?

Nagi

She seems uncomfortable

Isagi

Reo seems mad...

Bachira

Wait someone's interfering

It's Karasu and Eita

Isagi

Should we go too ?

Bachira

THEY LEFT HAH.

☆_______________________☆

You sweatdropped and put your phone aside and started removing your clothes to stay with your swimsuit.

_Come on (Name) let's go swim ! Bachira said while grabbing your wrist while you were still removing your shirt. Look i even brought my penguin! He said as you giggled.

_Alright let's go. You said and stood up, while you walked with Bachira you saw Kenyu and waved at him.

_Hey (Name). He said and smiled at you while you made your way further with Bachira.

You smiled at him while he went back to your group.

☆____________________☆

_BACHIRA THE PENGUIN- You shouted while the whole thing was being taken away in the water.

He looked over his shoulder and went on swimming to there while you sweatdropped.

_Bachira being Bachira I guess... Isagi said while walking next to you where the water was reaching your waist.

_Bachira being Bachira.. you repeated as the male finally got the penguin back and jumped on the thing while splashing some strangers near him.

_Say Isagi, about our match against the U20- you started and got cut when someone lifted you up from under the water.

The male made you end up on his shoulders while holding onto your knees for you to not fall off to which you let out a surprised yelp.

You heard Isagi do the same and when looking at him you saw Nio carrying him on his own shoulders.

_Wait a damn second if you're here does that mean- you started after noticing the player of the national team and looked down at the man who kept you still on his shoulders.

_Our competition isn't over now it is ? Aiku spoke with the same cocky smirk on while looking toward Isagi and Bachira who stood behind him.

_WAIT FOR ME! Sendo shouted while running and falling over Bachira's penguin.

You sweatdropped before Nio took a step toward you as you almost fell off when Aiku did the same.

_WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING !? You said while you eyed Isagi's frowning.

_Come on Aiku if you win this you don't owe me anymore~ Nio told him while Oliver chuckled.

_Get over that already. He told him to some apparent old business.

_GO ISAGI MAKE THE CHICK DROWN ! Nio shouted while Isagi seemed amused for a moment.

_Bring it on Aiku ! Yoichi said while you tried to move away only for Oliver to slide his hands up on your thighs and hold you tighter.

_OLIVER I SEE YOU. Sendou shouted glaring at his hands placement, while Bachira was trying to drown him.

_Come on the chick make Mr.blue lock fall. Aiku told you while you relaxed your shoulders.

_I'll crush you Isagi- you said while Eita and Karasu started making bets next to you about who will win.

_REO GET THE MONEY OUT !

_WHY ME !?

_YOU'RE RICH BOII

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||