11~Claiming her

WARNING🔥: This chapter contains highly mature content. Please Proceed with caution. 

📜SIDDHARTH📜

As soon as I docked at the royal mansion, I quickly moved toward my bedroom and changed into my night suit

My breathing slowed as my eyes darted toward my wife's sleeping figure. I latched the distance between us and planted a gentle kiss on her lips as I slid into bed next to her.

Last evening had been a fucking terror to Mira and seeing her so busted and traumatized shook my world.

Fright in her eyes. A broken body and shattered hopes.

My pulse pounded at the memory.

Whenever I pictured the haunted look in her eyes or the purple and black marring her gorgeous skin, something dark and icy rooted in my lungs.

Rage and the primal need to tear anyone who even thought about hurting her apart from limb to limb.

What I did to her parents was nothing in comparison to what they had done to my Mira all these fucking years.

"Siddharth..." Mira's hushed voice brought my attention back to her. I smooched her earlobe and let out, "Good morning, love."

"Where were you and that too in the early morning?" Her question came out as a whisper while I stayed quiet for a moment before answering, "Minding some important business."

Mira turned around to face me. Her brows were raised in confusion. "At five-thirty in the morning?"

"Sweetheart, some businesses have to be taken care of irrespective of time and situation," I spoke up, dryly.

She sighed heavily "My punctual husband."

The corner of my mouth kicked up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, watching her.

"I'll survive. My muscles ached and my head still hurt a bit, but it isn't anything critical." Her reply made my heart twinge. "And mentally, I am still trying to get over it." Her words came out faded. The ache spread and burned behind my eyes while the urge to beat those assholes again took over me.

I held Mira by her waist and brought her to my chest while she curled up to me like a koala.

"What we will explain to dadi-sa and Papa about my wounds?" She murmured. There was a queer strand in her voice, planed off and curly in her mouth.

"Truth," I said, dryly.

Her body jerked up at my response. "And I am not in the mood to argue with you at this hour, Mira. Sorry, but this way you are protecting your parents and they don't deserve that." There was a sternness in my voice.