𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

_GOAAAL BASTARD MÜNCHEN RETAKES THE LEAD 2 - 1 ! The man from the speaker shouted while Isagi finally got out of his thoughts. In a game where the momentum shifts dramatically from one team to another... the player who seized the initiative and scored a stunning bicycle kick... THE GENIUS MICHAEL KAISER !!

FLASH-BACK

_listen to me carefully. You started. If you want to get rid of that gold toothed zombie you have to first let the spotlight to someone else. You said while eyeing Lorenzo who was still looking at you from afar.

_What do you mean. He asked while you turned your attention to Isagi who stood next to Niko. Let him have the ball longer than you do. You told him as he flinched at the idea.
Then take it back when all the attention is on him, everyone would come at your feet like some fangirls you said and smirked while he raised a brow. And then pass me the ball, when you'll be surrounded alright ?
I will make sure to send it back to where you need it the better right after. You said and winked to him while he smirked for the first time since the beginning of the match.

_You really do carry your nickname well "The striker's manipulator"~ he told you while letting his hand touch your back before walking back toward the stadium. Be where I need you. He said over his shoulder while you looked toward the goal trying to picture the chaos you were about to start.

END FLASH-BACK

_SHAAA KAISER THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AMAZING !!! Ness came running to him while you straightened your back not noticing the camera zooming right at you along with multiple players staring at you still surprised at the goal that just took place.

_That was awesome ! You saw everything! HOW YOICHI WOULD HAVE A CHANCE ON GOAL, GET CRUSHED HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO PASS.. HOW LORENZO WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE YOU TO DEAL WITH THE PASS AND HOW YOU MADE (NAME) GIVE YOU THE BALL FROM HER SPOT ! Ness continued while sliding on the ground with his knees.

Kaiser had his back turned to everyone, your plan worked on perfectly, did you just use him as a puppet ? Or did you help him score, or even worse did you manipulate him as a simple striker to success this goal.

He eyed you over his shoulder with a frown while Ness kept on shouting nonsense.

_DID YOU SEE THAY ASSHOLES! THIS IS MICHEAL KAISER'S TRUE STRENGHT ! after all this he couldn't help but feel manipulated by your words.

_Hey Ness. He started, if there was one thing that he had in mind is make you his loyal servant as a king. And there is no such thing as a commoner manipulating the leader. Shut the fuck up. He told him while turning to him with slightly widened eyes that were filled with frustration and anger.

Noa only stared at you from his spot, and unlike most of the present people he almost immediately understood that this was all planned by you.

His gaze was burning against the back of your head while you were staring at the board.

And the moment you looked over your shoulder he noticed the look you were throwing at Kaiser.

His own eyes widened before he thought of only one person that kept on that same crazy spark.

Ego Jinpachi.

He pinched his nose and went on thinking harder, why would you want to see someone become the best striker when you are in the lot as well ?

He kept on overthinking while you let out a sigh.

As Kaiser moved his back to face Ness he looked for your gaze in the lot, as he noticed you already staring at him he felt a shiver run down his spine, his jaw tightened as only one question was present in his mind.

Fuck this score, Did you just play him ?

At the same time...

'Dang i am tired. I want some ice cream...' you thought and looked over your shoulder while feeling your eyes burning at the sweat that was rolling down your face.

'My EyEEEs-' The feeling made your eyes remain slightly widened as if to avoid the burning.

You noticed Kaiser staring at you in an unpleasant way which made you frown.

'Bitch say thank you-'

At the same time that you looked toward the bench you saw Noa look at his hands and go deep in thoughts.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||